𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

--- 

Note: Again, I don't think these people had played Devour except for Reimu so... I am doing my best, that's all you should remember lmao. There might be a lot of cursing considering the people who will be in this collab. I am still cringing and struggling about the fan names.

--- 

DEVOUR We 'bout to eat 'em up (EN) Mahalina HirangNIJISANJI PH

"Good evening, hi," Mahalina greets the chat as she changed over from her waiting room into the screen with the game in it. "Hello, shing-a-lings! I'm so glad a lot of you are here, it's like 12 a.m. here. Ilaya's cooking up something in the kitchen right now and it's smelling so good."

[ hello linggay! ]

[ hi bb ling ]

[ good morning? Evening? I don't even know ]

[ hi!! Finally another English stream! ]

[ ooh let her cook!! Give us some too please ]

[ she can cook? are you sure? ]

"Ah yeah," Mahalina laughs when she sees her chat begging for some food too. "The four of us went out for snacks at like 5 p.m. and we didn't eat any dinner after that. But Ilaya and I have streams at this time and we're both hungry so, she's making a quick egg toast. So, I'm waiting for that to arrive."

"And no, I won't be able to share it with you, sorry." She said.

"While waiting for that, I'll be setting up the game. I already invited everyone else so let's wait for them to get everything done too..." Mahalina then starts to create her character on the game. "Oh yeah, as you can see on my description, we're playing devour! And I'm gonna be this lady here, her name's Anna."

Mahalina continues to share some of the things that happened to her this day. She was waiting for Reimu and Enna to accept her invite. A few minutes later, Ilaya knocked on her door and gave her the toast she had made.

"Hi, Lalie." Mahalina greets Ilaya as the girl smiles at her. She handed the small plate with the toast and some tissue papers.

"I brought you some lemon juice, you have water with you here right?" Ilaya's voice could be heard from a distance to the mic.

"Yeah, thank you bibi." Mahalina said, giving her a flying kiss.

"You're welcome, I'll go set up my stream now. Enjoy your collab, also yes, shing-a-lings I can toast bread without putting the kitchen on fire, shocking." She said sarcastically before laughing with Mahalina.

"Yeah, Ilaya's capable of that. You don't have to worry about the smoke detector going off now." Mahalina teasingly said.

"It was one time." Ilaya said, "One time!"

"Hahahaha! Okay, okay! Thank you for the toast and the juice, Lalie. Have fun on your stream too." Ilaya walks out of her room after saying good bye again. "And there she goes."

[ aww sweet sisters ]

[ you guys take care of each other so well ]