monster school

wsg my first story of monster school. My spelling may be bad so sorryyyy😭.

(Boy x boy content)

SKELETON POV

I was on my way to monster school with zombie but when I checked the time we were late. Me and zombie ran to monster school so herobrine wouldn't lecture us and give us detention.
As soon we got there herobrine wasn't even there so we didn't have to worry about getting lectured or getting detention and me and zombie sat down by eachother.

I looked at the door to see wither. I started to blush when we made eye contact. I looked away quickly my heart started to pound. I put my head down and started to think about wither.
He was so beautiful to me. His eyes, face, everything I loved everything about him.

uhh skelly are you okay? zombie said.

oh uh yeah! I'm okay. I said.

herobrine came minutes after and he went up to the front and clapped his hands for our attention.

I couldn't stop thinking about wither.
I kept blushing while thinking about him.

Suddenly my head started to hurt because of herobrine he threw a pencil at me because I wasn't paying attention.

skeleton pay attention or else you'll be in detention!! he said

damn okay then I'll pay attention. I said

Suddenly I heard laughing at the back so I turned around to see wither and pigman laughing with eachother.
that made me a bit jealous.
I turned back around starting to overthink a bit but herobrine told us to pay attention or else so I just focused.

WITHER POV

I was sitting in the back with pigman we were both laughing when herobrine threw a pencil at skeleton because he wasn't paying attention.

Herobrine told us to pay attention or else.
But I couldn't even take my eyes off of skeleton he just looked cute.

Dude?? Helloo wither?? you there? Pigman said.

I noticed he was calling me and I got out of my thoughts.
what do you want pigman. I said.

teach was calling your name 3 times. Pigman said

WITHER DETENTION FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION. Herobrine said.

Aw shit. I can't fuckin believe this.

SKELETON DETENTION FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION EITHER. herobrine said.

oh fuck he has to be in detention to. Well I guess it's not gonna be that bad then.