Detention

WITHERS POV

I saw everyone leave to go home but herobrine said me and skeleton had to stay after.
I was a bit mad because of it I really looked forward to go home to sleep or kill players with my hacks.
I just wanted a lil fun.
I sat in the back while skeleton sat in the front of the room.
I had my hand on my cheek while I was spacing out.
I was thinking about skeleton and me together how it feels to date the same sexual?

When I was spacing out I didn't know skeleton was right next to me because he moved next to me.
wither? you alright? Wither. WITHER!

I came back to my senses (Idk what to put 😭.)

what skeleton?
I made eye contact with him.

oh I just wanted to know if you were alright. He said
Yes I am skeleton I'm alright no need to worry about me.
oh okay then. He said

I continued to make eye contact with him until he looked away I think I saw him blush it was a bit cute ngl.

SKELETON POV

we made eye contact for a long time he never even blinked either. I felt my heart racing until I looked away. I felt my face heat up I was blushing.
I think he saw me. I hope he doesn't think anything suspicious about me liking him.

damn you look cute. He smiles.
what? I said
I said you look cute. He said
I made eye contact with him while blushing.
then I looked away.
he grabbed my chin and told me to look at him.
I looked at him making eye contact again.
I felt my face starting to heat up.
he smiled at me and I started to blush madly looking down with my hands in my face
he laughed and started smiling.
stop doing that!
doing what? he smirked.
I just went silent not knowing what to say next.
that's what I thought. He said
anyways you wanna hang after detention? We have 2 more hours in here.
sure I said. He put his head down and fell asleep. He look cute when he was sleeping I was staring at him for a long time and I started to space out.

it's creepy to stare at people while they are sleeping you know?
I turned my head quickly but when I turned back into his direction he was up. I panicked a little because he saw me staring at him when he was sleeping!

oh shit! uh what the fuck should I say. I said in my mind.
I wasn't actually sleeping.
what the fuck are you actually fucking reading my mind get the fuck out.
yeah I'm reading your mind I can read peoples minds. But don't worry you don't have to say nothing. I know I'm just attractive!
oh please doesn't look like you got any bitches right now do you? And it doesn't seem like they compliment you at all.
geez wow don't have to do that to me skelly. I'll stop doing that then.

he started to smile at me. I turned away and blushed.

2 HOURS LATER

It's 6:00 now wither should we go?
I looked at him and I saw him sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help myself than stare at him again. I stopped myself then I looked at the time to see it was 6:10 was I actually just staring at him for 10 minutes? I waked him up as told him we should go. Then he got up and followed me outside.

so where do you wanna go wither?
let's go to your house. He said. okay then let's go!

Hope y'all liked this chapter🫶🏻.