a little trouble.

Preview from before

"hey wither are you already you seem a bit off though you've been gone weeks." he had a bit worry in his voice.
"yea I'm already skell."
yes I gave him that nickname or it was usually skelly but whatever I can call him whatever I want.
"are you sure if not I'll just come sit by you and we can talk about it!" he sounded happy

"No! No.. it's okay! I'm fine." My face heated but a bit then I turned the opposite way.

"but you don't seem fine!" he shouted loudly getting the whole class looking at us.

I quickly looked back at him shocked.
he grabbed my arm and pulled me up while his hand traced toward my hand.
________________________________

continued

WITHERS POV

he tightly squeezed my hand and turned the other way and dragged me out of the classroom while everyone was looking at us.
He took me outside of the school and we went towards a tree near by.

"skeleton what the fuck!?" I said angrily since he pushed me into the tree which hurt the back of my head.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!" he said shouting at me.
"you haven't been to school in weeks! what is going on?!" still shouting at me angrily.

I didn't want to tell him what it was the way I was depressed and I was crying over him.

"fucking answer me wither!"

"fuck off how about!" I shouted I know I was going to regret this
I pushed him and he tumbled and fell onto the ground.
"why don't you worry about yourself and not me!" as I said angrily.

"then tell me what's going on with you?! he shouted back

he got up making eye contact with me.
I looked away since I cannot make eye contact with him in this.
then he pushed me back into the tree again I swear he's starting to piss me off.

he pinned me to the tree and I flinched.

"wither you know I care about you. So why don't you talk to me." he said softly

I make eye contact with him
looking into his grey eyes

"fucking let me go skeleton!" I didn't want him to see my face getting red.

"No! Unless you tell me what's going on with you." he said

I pushed him once again and walked towards the school. He's wasting my time! I don't want to do this right now.

I opened the school doors and walked to the bathrooms hoping skeleton not following me..

while I stormed to the bathroom angrily of what just happened. Then I heard ender calling my name but I just ignored it.

I heard running coming from down the hall and I like back and it was skeleton running after me.
I speed walked and got to the bathroom and got into a stall and locked it and I sat on the toilet and put my feet up so he doesn't know what stall I'm in when he comes in here.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom stall slam open
and heard footsteps and talking.

"wither we know that your in here!" I heard enderman.