Zombies house

18+ (boy x boy)
warning if u don't want to read then don't read it🤷🏽‍♀️.

SKELETON POV

I was walking home with wither until I saw zombie talking with creeper.

Hey zombie! I waved
oh hey skelly!!! zombie said
so what are you guys doing?
oh we were just going to have a sleepover wanna join us? He said
sure! Do you mind wither joining us?
sure! I don't mind! He said
Oh great come on wither we're going to his house!
oh okay wither said

we we're going to zombies house for a sleepover it's going to be fun!
Okay we're here let's go inside! Zombie said
okay come on wither and creeper I said.

we all went inside and put our stuff into a guest room since there was like 2 guest rooms. I took the second one but creeper just took the first one so I just told wither to sleep in my room for the night. 
We all went into the living room to watch some movies while getting snacks. Wither randomly teleported beer on the table.
We were all in shocked by how much he got. Zombie just grabbed one and started drinking. Even creeper they both just started drinking while being on the couch.
Wither took a beer and drank it while smoking weed. I wasn't really a alcoholic or a smoker. But they tried to give me beer and some weed so I just went for it I opened a beer and drank it. It felt a bit good then I took a hit of the bowl and after a few hours we were all drunk and high. It felt good I've never actually felt like this.
guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom I felt so dizzy and drunk asf. Suddenly I heard someone behind me. It was wither why was he in the bathroom with me? was he just confused? Does he not know I'm in here?
Then he pinned me to the walk and came close to my face and started to kiss me. I can taste the beer in his mouth and his breath.
He started to bring his mouth down to my neck and he started kissing and sucking on my neck and starting to leave hickeys. I moaned a lil. It seemed to surprise him a little and kept going. Suddenly he teleported us into our room and pinned me to the bed.
He went down to my stomach and started to look down and he smirked at me. I blushed. He opened my legs and put his mouth onto my member. I was blushing madly. He started to kiss and licking the tip of my member.

he went up and down sucking my member. I moaned grabbing the bedsheets. He kept going up and down kissing, sucking, and licking my member. I blushed so bad. After a while
w-wither I'm gonna f-fucking c-cum!
he started to go faster until I cummed in his mouth. He got up and got on top of me. I got a bit confused until I felt something.

WITHERS POV

I put my member inside of him and I went in and out. he started to moan my name and I just kept going a bit more faster.

"wither~..."
"ahh~ faster.."
I grabbed his hips and went more faster. As moans just filled the room he said he was about to cum.
I went more faster than ever to cum inside of him.
"I'm going to cum skelly."
we both cummed. I cummed inside of him which made him moan loudly. Hopefully zombie and creeper doesn't really think about this tomorrow.
Skelly cum went to my chest.
skelly feels the liquid inside of him.
I turned on my hacks my eyes goes green.
seeing skelly holding onto the bedsheets.
but I teleport him on top of me. I grabbed his hips and I went into the pace.
I moaned.
he puts his hands on my hips to and he picked up the pace.
I blushed madly and moaned. I put my hands on my mouth and my other hand gripping onto the bed sheets while skeleton rides me.
It felt so fucking good. He came out and came close to me and hugged me. I put my member back in and picked up the pace again. Him doing this with me is amazing Ive actually never felt to good.I was about to reach my limits and cum inside of him again. I did and I took my member out and layed down and he layed beside me.
I passed out after.