Chapter 1: Welcome to Heat Hills

Nobody knew the residence of the hills. Neither Miriam, the only girl of the camp who was from that town.

-So...you say you've never seen this residence, Miriam?- asked Kate to her new friend.

-No, I've seen a lot of this town, but I've never heard of Heat Hills.-said Miriam confused.

At the back of the bus giggles and some squeals were heard. 

Miriam, Kate, Dany, Luna, and Steve looked at each other in confusion and then back.

-Surely Aaron's idiot on duty is causing all this.- Luna said annoyed, while playing with one of her silver rings between her fingers. -The kid thinks he's funny and even a falling bread is more funny than him.

-If that kid can put his whole fist in his mouth, I would consider it funny.- Dany added. Immediately afterwards he turned to where Miriam was and as he saw that she had managed to put her whole fist in her mouth, she said: -See? Miriam knows what I'm talking about.

The bus finished going up the hills and then the bus driver told everyone to get off, they had arrived. They all ran downstairs, grabbed their luggage, and visually surveyed the residence. The residence had a facade painted a soft yellow and had outside stairs as silver as Luna's rings. It was a cloudy day and lightning lit up the sky.

-Fantastic. -Steve said- Now it really looks like an horror movie.

Miriam and her friends giggled. Steve was clearly much funnier than this Aaron guy.

TO BE CONTINUED...