Chapter 36: The plan

Once the entire camp was assembled (including Grutilda, Damian, and the monitors), they began to discuss different plans to defeat Ignis. Marco had come up with a very good plan, so he explained it to them.

-Well, I will explain my strategic plan. -Marco began. - First of all, I'll be under the weeping willow, pretending that I feel bad and so, Ignis will try to possess me. When Ignis appears, you prepare the water balloons and water guns and start shooting Ignis while by Lindsay's powers the storm is attracted to the garden. So, by my calculations, Ignis is going to melt in the rain and we will have won.

-It's a great plan, isn't it?- Aaron blurted out, supporting his friend. - It will bring us victory!

They all agreed with Marco's plan. That boy had very good strategies, as if he had been taught by Athena herself.

-So, under fire or storm, one of them must fall.- Lindsay blurted out, reflecting a bit. - Sorry, I had to do something that would be very epic and poetic.

-Very good there Lindsay.- Dany commented and they both bumped fists, which had become a true symbol of their friendship. - Little joke: we kill a spirit of fire with rain and water pistols.

That night everyone went to sleep, although they could hardly rest because of the nerves.

Lindsay had insecurities about whether this circuit failure was actually from Luke's heart and that he was going to die because of her, while Dany tried to cheer her up with silly jokes.

What everyone was clear about was that all this was going to cost them physical and psychological injuries, but it was a risk they were willing to take.

TO BE CONTINUED...