fourteen

Lesson Nine -

Karlie took a deep breath in the mirror. She decided her outfit, hair, and make-up wouldn't get any better than what it does now. She was preparing for her interview with Taylor's friend. Her potential agent. Her palms were sweaty, and it was only mid-morning. She became paranoid that the concealer would sweat off and reveal several large bruises along her exposed neck. It was stated in the contract that much like the collar, bruises would not be covered up unless agreed upon ahead of time. Taylor was the one to approach her and requested that she conceal them for the interview. However, Taylor still wanted something to be shown as ownership. The older woman gave her the black blazer she wore countless times around Karlie. She stated that the blazer would give her more confidence. She informed her that her favorite blazer was also her lucky blazer. The inside of the pocket had a TS in gold on it. Karlie wasn't shocked when she learned this information. Taylor never made her doubt that she was anything less than perfection.

Her mind drifted that her collaring ceremony would be happening soon.  She had eight training sessions within six weeks. Karlie was pretty confident she was totally addicted to being submissive to Taylor, to being her muse. She wanted to be Taylor's as soon as possible, officially. She longed for it.

She waited to be called back to the office to start the interview process. Memories of the training sessions flashed through her thoughts. Was it possible to be so wildly obsessed with sex? The dancer never craved something so much in her life. She was being led through a ride of her life, a ride she didn't want to end.

"Karlie, it's so good to meet you finally. Taylor has told me great things, and with your headshots, I couldn't say no to her." She smiled as she shook the interviewer's hand. Taylor Swift was demanding in every aspect.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me. I couldn't believe it when she told me about this opportunity."

Karlie had never been so nervous in her life. She had been anxious a lot these past two months. All of which were the result of Taylor Swift. However, her nerves faded, much like they do when she's with Taylor. The interviewer loved everything about Karlie. She had a significant dance background, which was needed for the runway. She also had the looks and body. Karlie wasn't used to people complimenting her. Her life had been entirely changed.

When she walked out of the building, her driver had been waiting for her in front. She began to walk towards the limo. He opened the door, and black heels met concrete. Taylor was in a black mini skirt and a yellow crop top. Her sunglasses were on. Heels, red lipstick, crop tops, and blazers: one of the four would somehow always be worn by Taylor. There was no other way to describe the songwriter at this moment other than hot. She was so fucking hot.   

Karlie approached her, and Taylor pulled out a yellow sunflower from behind her back. They wore matching grins.

"Yellow reminds me of you. I couldn't exactly focus on work, so I wanted to surprise you."

Taylor placed the flower in her hair before she moved her sunglasses on top of her head.  Karlie beamed and once again realized how Taylor always manages to outdo herself.  She remained silent, and she felt the tears start to form. Taylor's expression changed to a look of hurt.

"Are you okay? Did you not get the job because I will go right in there..." Her voice rose to slight anger as she rubbed Karlie's shoulders gently.

"No, please. She signed me, Taylor. I am just not used to people doing these nice gestures for me." Taylor's protective nature was endearing for Karlie. The older girl cupped her cheek, and her expression softened.

"Well, get used to it, babe." She hugged her before they got into the backseat.

"I told you my blazer would be lucky for you! Congrats on getting the job. I can't think of any other sexy woman more deserving to be a model." Karlie giggled at her comments.

"I'm not a model yet, silly. But, thank you. All of the things you do mean so much to me. You have no idea." Taylor grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I do have an idea, and you're welcome. I must say you look sexier in my blazer."

The dancer noticed her change of voice. Her eyes flashed to a darker shade of blue. She knew why. She learned the change of tone early into training.

"I want you now. Do you want me?" She had expected, or better yet, she hoped this would happen.

"Mistress, please." She begged. She was always so ready when Taylor would request her.

The older girl liked begging. Taylor growled before she wiped the concealer off with the palm of her hand. The songwriter wanted to see what was proudly hers. She knew twenty-four-seven meant being Taylor's at all times, and she loved it. She absolutely loved it. Taylor placed kisses all over her neck and then replaced her lips with her teeth. She grabbed her wrist and put her hand on her center.

"I want you to fuck me." This would be the first time Karlie did this, aside from the few moments she was riding her face for the first time. She never even did it to herself. All she wanted to do was please her, but she didn't want to do something wrong. Her hand trembled as she made her way up her bare thigh. Taylor stopped her hand.

"Don't be afraid. Let me guide you." Their hands touched, and the spark began. Taylor unbuttoned her skirt and guided their hands to her center. Karlie felt her own wetness pour out of her at each action Taylor did.

"I'm so wet for you. Rub me gently and when my legs shake, move faster. Then, place two fingers into me. Add another when I ask."

Karlie did what she was told, and when her legs shook, she moved faster. Taylor bit her neck when she added two fingers. She whispered gently to add one more. The way Taylor felt around her fingers was terrific. It was mind-blowing. Her hot breath was on her ear, and Karlie had a humming ache between her legs. Taylor panted, and she moaned so quietly. She rode her fingers, left lipstick trails across her neck and open chest area. This was everything to Karlie.

"You fucked me so well, babe." She grabbed her wrist, and she examined the glistening wetness on her fingers.

"Did you want to taste me?"

"So much, mistress."

"Mm. I like when you beg." She trailed her fingers across her lips, but she didn't dare open her mouth. She knew Taylor would instruct her to do so. Their eyes bored into each other.

"Taste me." She eased her fingers into Karlie's mouth. The taste made her think of when Taylor rode her face. She had to moan, and it caused Taylor to smirk.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" She removed her fingers from her mouth.

"I enjoy tasting you. I enjoy pleasing you, mistress."

Taylor cupped her cheek and inched them closer together. Once again, it felt like gravity pulled them together. This time the force was too much. It couldn't be denied. It wouldn't be.  She placed her lips on Karlie's. They had known each other for months, but Taylor had only ever given her soft kisses on the lips. It was nothing compared to this. This kiss felt different and natural.

She tasted red lipstick, mint, and something that was purely Taylor. She bit down hard on her bottom lip, and when Karlie moaned, she quickly darted her tongue into her mouth. Magical and incredible came to the dancer's mind when their tongues met for the first time. Like everything else involving Taylor, it was addictive. It was mind-blowing. They pulled away shortly and were gasping for air. The songwriter breathed words onto her lips.

"That was lucky number nine, sunshine." Fucking Taylor was the ninth training session. Kissing Taylor was the ninth time the dancer fell for her.