Chapter Fifteen

Weeks have passed and I haven't come out of the anti-void. Ink's void is always near me.

"Error we'll find him I promise." Geno says from the entrance of my anti-void.

"Ink......ink.....ink please where are you in these stupid rocks." Reaper and Cross were trying to look.

"YoU wOnT fInD hIm I'vE tRiEd." I tell them. I haven't really tried to talk to Reaper and Cross. Dream and Blue, or should I say Yan and Shattered, have gone completely fallen.

"Ink's gone........" Cross said freezing. I sigh. Knowing they're probably blaming me and I deserve it. Shattered walks over to Cross and hugs him.

"Shh~ Calm down Cross..." Shattered says calmly. I knew he was hiding his pain so he could at least calm Cross.

"Shh- Please..." Shattered says, trying not to cry.

"What do you mean Ink's gone?" Reaper asked

"I saw him land right here!" Reaper mumbled

"ERROR DESTROYED THE AU REAPER" Cross yells, crying. I can't help but tear-up.

""No........NO HE'S STRONGER THAN THAT!" Reaper fell to the ground crying. Geno teleported behind him hugging him.

"Shh~ Reaper~ Calm yourself..." Geno says kissing Reaper lightly.

"Why him...?" Reaper curled up into Geno crying.

"I don't know... I don't know..." Geno says, hugging him closer.

"I hate him, he betrayed Ink...." Reaper said quietly.

"We all know Reaper." Geno says comforting Reaper. I turn away crying. Why couldn't I have made sure he survived rather than HOPE he would. Why am I an idiot?

"Owwww" They all heard a quiet voice.

"INK!" Cross yells teleporting.

"WHAT I PUT BROOMY AWAY!!!!!! WHY U YELLING AT ME!?" Ink said, holding his head. I smile.

"I-ink?" Reaper said quietly.

"WWWHHHAAATTT?!" Ink said annoyed

"WHY YOU ASKING MY NAME AS IF I'M A GHOST WHO CAME BACK JEEZ!?" Ink said. Geno snickers.

"Because you pretty much did. Error destroyed the Au with you and that Gaster in it." Violet says smiling.

"........Error..... WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DESTROYING AU'SSSSSSS!?" Ink whined. I laugh teleporting into him. Nuzzling him.

"MiNe!" I say holding onto him.

"ERROR!" Ink crushed me slightly. I purr. I was happy but that was the last time I hoped for something.

"So you're not dead?" Reaper said.

"BITCH DO I LOOK DEAD!? I'M HERE RIGHT!?" Ink said with a 'Bruh' look.

"Nope!" Violet says laughing.

"There" Ink said, flopping on top of me

"I'm totally a top now UwU" Ink smirked. I smiled, flipping him so he was in my arms again.

"SuRe I'lL lEt YoU tRy." I said snickering. I was happy I got my Ink back. NEVER am I just going to let luck play the game.

"EH eh" Ink tried climbing on top again and failed.

"NiCe TrY SqUiD." I tell him laughing all the while.

"Shush you" Ink said, still trying and still failing. I teleported us home and curled up with him. He still tried climbing up. Then I noticed something: Ink's Vials disappeared.

"WaIt InK!" I say stop him.

"What??" Ink said. I see he still was forgetful and had his dumb moments.

"YOu HAvE EMoTIoNS!" I yell happily. I hear Reaper and Cross from downstairs

"WHAT!?" Ink's brothers yell at the same time. Ink hides the minute they run upstairs.

"You're Joking right????" Reaper said looking for Ink

"PfFt... No He JuSt HiD. " I say laughing.

"Ink... Where are you Ink........" Cross said, looking around.

"HoLd On... CUdDLeS!" I yell. Something flew out of the closet taking out Cross and landing next to me curled up.

"SeE hE nEvEr DoEs ThAt WiThOuT hIs ViAlS... AnD hE hAs NoNe, NoT eVeN tHe CoNtAiNeRs." I say happily.

"Cross don't pet Ink even with emotions," Reaper said. It was too late.

"*HISSSSSS*" Ink hides behind me. I tip sideways with him jerking behind me.

"*snort* DoN't Do ThAt. InK yOu sCaReD mE." I say while twisting and hugging him.

"Ok" He acted innocent. The incident at the library came back. Umm I really was traumatized after the library now he has the same face. Please save me.

"C'mOn InK. DrEaM aNd BlUe MiSs YoU." I say, more like Shattered and Yanberry miss you. Yeesh.

"Ok..." Ink said

"WhAt'S wRoNg InK?" I ask, noticing his hesitation.

"Well I don't want to get attacked by them cause they got scared" Ink said.

"YoU wOnT I'lL sToP tHeM oKaY..." I say calming him.

"Mk I don't want to get yeeted again," Ink said.

"Kinda like I don't wanna get shot by Fatal and Geno"Ink mumbled

"YoU rEmEmBeR tHaT?" I responded shocked.

"Yeah I nearly died!" Ink said laughing

"OkAy ThEn... AlSo ThEy'Ve KiNd Of WeNt FaLlEn..." I say hesitant.

"Watch and learn" Ink inhaled.

"AlRiGhT..." I say nervous

"IF I FIND SHATTERED AND YAN OUT SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE" Ink shrieked down the stairs. I hear a loud crash/thud. As I ran down I saw -Blue- had fallen out of his chair. Dream was cleaning the goop that had flown off in a panic.

"Oop and that's how you do it" Ink snickered.

"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF YANBERRY!?" Blue yells eyes wide. He was calming his breathing.

"Hehehehe" Ink smirked laughing.

"You literally scared the shit off of me." Dream says the goop fading back into him.

"UwU" Ink made that face again. When he knows he got 'em that face flicks on.

"InK sToP wItH tHaT fAcE." I said nervously.

"No UwU" Ink said smiling

"GrEaT oNe DaY I'm GoInG tO hAvE a SoUl AtTaCk WhEn I wAkE uP oNe DaY..." I say somewhat annoyed.

"Yup" Ink kissed my head. He had to jump because he was SHORT.

"ShOrTy." I say laughing.

"Shut up," Ink said, clinging to me.

"HoW aBoUt No..." I say smugly.

"If you could top me maybe" Ink said.

"But no you crash too easily" Ink looked smugly back at me.

"Great here we go again." Dream says walking away. I walk up to Ink. I kiss him, keeping him pinned against the wall.

"Noooooooo please no..." Ink said sadly.

"HmM..." I say knowing he couldn't do anything.

"NoPe" I say, then teleport us upstairs in our room. I pin him against the bed. About an hour later.

"YoU wOnT jUdGe Me AgAiN nOw WiLl YoU..." I say smirking.

"......asshole....." Ink said. I smile and kiss his cheek. >n<

"HmM..." I say hugging him before falling asleep.

"Such a Jerk" Ink mumbled curling up.