Chapter 4: start of dinner

I sit on their torn up bloodied couch watching and listening to everything they say and do, these people are strange I don't think I can trust them, well for one thing they look really weird and then there is blood E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. "u-uh does a-anyone else live h-here?" i quietly ask, "yes child many more, you'll get to meet them tonight at dinner." Slender Man says in a raspy tone. "ill show ya around the mansion so ya don't yet lost." masky says "o-ok". we walk around and he's showing me through the house "everyone isnt here right now they won't be back till dinner, also to warn you kid...its pretty disgusting." masky says...i'm not going to comment on that, i don't even want to know. Dinner time came and masky and i made our way to the dinning area, i also dont want to ask why dinner time is at 1:00 in the morning...these people are weird. masky and i are the first ones there i sat down in a chair at a HUGE table, it must of been even bigger than 30 feet! masky sits next to me calmly ans says "ill protect you from anyone, who try's to uh...kill you." I flinch at those words...my anxiety starts to act up again...I hate the feeling of worry it makes me sick. then someone came in the room, but it wasn't anyone new, it's hoodie. "Hey guys" hoodie says in an annoyed tone "everyone's back" "uhhhhgggggg but I like it when it's quiet" masky groaned. I just stare at them, I really have no idea what's going on, I hear lots of people talking male and female. I wait in my chair anxiety pumping, i see lots of strange people, again lots of blood, masks, hoods, or just plain creepy. I look down shyly and avoid eye contact with everyone, then I feel someone poke my back and say "who are you?" I look up and see a man with black frizzy hair HUGE insane-looking eyes and a bloody carved-in smile. I squeal and jump back in my seat, then fall on my butt...again. "I'll say it again who are you?" The man says in an angry tone "U-Uhm, I-I'm Div" I say fearfully, "Jeff lay off he's new." Masky says, the Jeff guy sneered and went to go sit in a seat. This dinner will be interesting.
End of chapter 4
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter
Well anyways hope you enjoyed
Bye bye~