Chapter 6: Dreams

I run through the what seemed endless halls back to my room, luckily the room has a bathroom, I enter the bathroom and hurl into the toilet, I start to feel dizzy and my senses go dull, I then start to black out. I wake up in my bedroom feeling sick, I get out of my bed and walk to the door, I open the door and there is a pulsating room of flesh and blood the walls almost look living, there is a chair in the center of the room with someone sitting in it, I walk cautiously up to that person and tap his shoulder. His head slowly turns around, and he looks.....exactly like me, but his face is ripped up, and beaten-looking, I feel even more nauseous as it says "hello" in an evil sounding tone, "w-who are you?" "I am you...just a different side to you, the voice in your head...I'm the one who made you kill your classmate." He sits backwards in the chair to look at me "w-what? How? H-how can there be a-another me?" I say in a worried tone. "I am the special power the slender man was talking about, I am the power he needs to KILL OTHERS." I spring up in my bed in a cold sweat, I look around the room and see Jack sitting on a chair in the corner. "Your wake....master slender told me to go check in you so I found you passed out with your face in the toilet, so I brought you to your bed...you were also talking in your sleep." "Oh, I just had a w-weird dream." "Well you training starts today." "Yeah training you how to kill." Jack says that in an overly happy tone, oh great, I don't want to learn how to kill, I don't like it, you will learn to like and enjoy it heahaha, no I won't other me..oh wait what that dream was real? Yes oh..."are you sure your ok buddy?" Jack asks "y-yeah I think I am." "Good, better get ready for the training, it starts in 30 minutes, see ya there!" "Okay, see ya."
End of chapter 6
Well sorry for not updating and short chapter but thank you guys for reading and have a good day
Bye bye~