Chapter Eleven: Fresh Start

"Sweetie its time for you to wake up." Daddy lightly shook me awake. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "How long was I asleep?"

"Just a few hours. Its almost 3:30." I was shocked that I slept that long but I understand why. Daddy handed me a pair of sweatpants to put on and he tied the strings for me. He led me downstairs where everyone was sitting in the living room. I stared at the floor because I did not want to see their faces. They were probably all disappointed in me and I can't handle that right now. 

Grandpa walked into the living room and stood in front of everyone. "First I would like to say that Bella will be okay, she has a concussion and a broken nose. She is staying overnight in the hospital so she can be monitored. She should be discharged tomorrow afternoon. Now Ms. Elena we need to discuss your actions."

"It wasn't my fault she was going to attack me first, and then Big Elena came out and she took over. I didn't want to hurt her but big Ellie wanted to protect me and she was tired of the way I was being treated."

"Sweetie we know it wasn't your fault. Isabella has put you through so much and you held it in for a long time. We are not angry at you but you can't go back to Forks High School. The principal decided its best you get your education somewhere else."

"So am I going to be homeschooled?"

Daddy spoke up this time. "Actually, Charlie is working on getting you transferred to the high school on the res. The boys will be in school and you will have at least one of them in all of your classes to help you and protect you from anyone who tries to harm you in any way."

"Is my dad mad at me for what I did to Isabella? He probably hates me now." My eyes started watering I don't want my dad to hate me. 

"Actually when he was notified from the school what happened he was proud that you finally stood up for yourself against Bella." 

"Really grandpa he said that?"

 "I have no reason to lie to you princess."

"So nobody is mad at me for what I did?"

"Nope, we are all proud of you for defending yourself." Uncle Emmy had his big grin on his face. 

"If you didn't do anything I would've stepped in and done something and then we really would've been in trouble." I got up and walked up to Rosie and gave her a hug and then I walked over to Alice. "Thank you guys for helping me earlier."

"Anytime princess. You're family we will always look out for you." 

"Thank you Ali." She gave me one more hug and then went up to her room.

"Grandma, can I have a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup for dinner?"

"Of course. I'll start cooking around 5." 

"Tank you grandma!" 

"You wanna watch a movie?" 

"Can we watch it on the projector?"

"If you want to. Do you have a movie in mind?" 

"Can we watch Lilo and Stich?

"Absolutely!" Rose came downstairs with my favorite stitch blanket, paci and stich stuffie. "Tank you Rosie." 

"No problem, you can't watch the movie without your stich stuff." Daddy sat at the end of the couch and I cuddled into his side. Emmie turned on the projector and started the movie.

Bella's POV

That little bitch attacked me and she got no consequences. This is ridiculous, I don't understand why no one is angry with her. She could've killed me. Everyone just sat there and watched. Charlie doesn't even care it's like he's proud of her. He should be angry that she did this to me, she broke my nose and gave me a concussion. I will get them to see her for what she truly is, she doesn't deserve them and they deserve someone better. I am better. I'm sure they don't like her anymore after what she did. They have seen her for what she truly is. She is dangerous and shouldn't be around other people. They would never have to worry about me hurting anyone. I will replace her. They will see her like I do. She is nothing and they could do so much better with me. I will get her away from them. Once I get the Cullens on my side I will get the boys on the res on my side. They will be harder to turn over but I can manage it will probably just take some more time. 

Elena POV 

"Daddy, when do I start school with the boys?"

"You will start next Monday, until then you will go over to the pack house and hang around Emily and Sam until the boys come back from school. You will come home around 4:30. I'll have to drop you off at the bridge around 7 so you can meet up with the boys before school. Listen Elena this is not a punishment but don't think that this is a vacation either. The boys will all be watching you so make sure you are on your best behavior. They will tell me anything you do that you're not supposed to and I will consequence you as needed. I believe that this is the fresh start you need. The boys will be there to defend and protect you if needed and I'm sure you already know they will not hesitate to defend you from anyone." 

"Elena, dinner is ready!"

"Otay grandma." I got up from the couch and daddy followed me to the kitchen. 

"Would you like some help eating your soup?"

"Yes daddy." He sat down across from me and fed me my soup as I switched from my sandwich and my soup." 

I finally did it, after all of these years I finally defended myself and no one is mad or disappointed. I never want to do something like that again. Not going to lie I was scared of big Elena for a little bit she didn't want to to stop and part of me didn't want her to either. At least I'll be on the res now so I can see my brothers everyday. I also get Emily's food every day. I have to be on my best behavior because I don't want daddy to be mad at me. I'm getting a fresh start and I am excited.