i. FIRST DATE

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

A few days ago you asked Mal out
and today was finally the day you
were going to take her on that
surprise date.

-----------

You were just leaving your dorm room, heading in the direction of mal's. It was the day of your scheduled date and you were super excited. You still couldn't believe that she said yes in the first place.

Once you finally reached her room, you knocked on the door and waited patiently for an answer. Just as your hands were tapping your sides, mal's room door opened. Evie stood there with a smile across her lips.

"She'll be out in a minute."

You nodded with a quick smile before the door shut. But after another maybe five minutes, Mal finally walked out and you thought she looked breathtaking. You were in such awe.

"Wow." You breathed out as you just stared at her.

"It doesn't look bad, does it?" She looked down at her outfit.

"You could never look bad Mal." You reassured her. You then stuck out your hand, "Ready? I think you'll love it."

She took your hand and you two began to head out the building. You had set up a picnic by the lake with the waterfall. It was the first time you saw Mal and she took your breath away like she always does. So yeah, it had great sentimental value for you, but little did she know that.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"This place is one of my favorites in the whole kingdom." She admitted as she ate a strawberry.

"Figured." You nodded, "It was the first time I saw you and I remember thinking that I just had to get to know you."

She lightly chuckled, "That's sweet and I'm glad we're doing this."

You reached for her hand, "Me too."

You two then continued to chat, laugh, and overall just enjoy each other's company. You couldn't remember the last time you smiled that hard and she couldn't remember the last time she left so alive. It was clear to say the date was going the way you hoped.