Chapter 44: Truth

A few moments have passed since Andersen, Ingrid, and Syuen left the Commanders Building, leaving you with Rapi, Anis, and Neon, right now you were sitting on the couch while the girls stood in front of you with there attention towards you, the three girls were a bit confused right now because you wanted to discuss something important to them, something that needs to be said about you and the real reason about you, you sat there in the coach silently, you head tilting downwards with your hands together, the girls just stood there in front of you waiting for you to talk to them about this important topic that you need to tell them.

Rapi: ....

Neon: ....

Anis: ....

Y/N: ....

Anis: Uhh, Commander?

Y/N: ...yea?

Anis: You said you needed to talk to us about something important?

Y/N: ...I did

Anis: ...so, you gonna tell us about it or what?

Y/N: ....because I'm not sure if you girls will believe me or not of what about to tell you three...

Anis: ....

Rapi: ....

Neon: ....

The girls were silent after what you said, the three of them were still confused as to what you want to discuss something important to them, they were also confused as to think that they would not believe what you will say to them, in a short amount of time, you, Rapi, Anis, and Neon has formed a strong bond with one another, you thinking that they not believe what you will say to them has gotten them confused a bit.

Rapi: Commander, we've been a lot together in just a short amount of time, not to mention you care about out well being so much that nobody in the Ark has, so please; tell us what you need to tell us, we will listen what you have to say...

Anis: Yea, no need to pull out this nervous act towards us, we trust with our lives and you trust us with yours

Neon: Besides, whatever happens; we will still support you one hundred percent Master, no matter what!

Y/N: ...girls, thank you; that...means a lot to me hearing you girls say that...

You said to the three of them as you gave out a genuine smile towards them, the three also smiled back at you, Anis then asked what was the important topic that you need to tell about.

Anis: So...whats this important topic that you need to tell us about?

Y/N: ....*sig* the Truth...

Rapi: ...the Truth?

Rapi questioned with a confused look along side Anis and Neon that were also a bit confused as well, you then got up from the couch as you started to walk around a bit, the three girls got there full attention towards you now as they were now curious as to what kind of "Truth" your going to tell them.

Y/N: The Truth is...I'm from Another World...

Neon: A...Another World?

Y/N: Yes, a Parallel Version of Earth where Raptures don't exist and Humanity was never evaded by them...

Rapi: ....

Anis: ....

Neon: ....

The three girls were left quiet as they listen to you, you then turn your attention towards the girls as they all turn towards you, you started to them about your life from your world and how you came to this one and in the end, it's up to the girls either they will believe in what you have to say or not.

Y/N: Before...I came here, I was just a simple Nobody, an Average Joe living a normal, boring, peaceful life just like everyone else...I work in crappie office building, sitting in a tight office desk, working 8 hours a day, 6 times a week...my paycheck only getting 10 bucks an hour...it was boring...and I was miserable...I wanted something more...I wanted to escape...I wished for something to change my life forever...

Rapi: ....

Neon: ....

Anis: ....and your wish came true?

Anis asked you, you look at the girls, knowing full well that your wish indeed came true, thr Goddess Nike herself summoned you into this world to help Humanity fight the Raptures that want them extinct and hope one day to Reclaim the Surface.

Y/N: Well...I'm here aren't I?

Rapi: How...did you get here?

Y/N: I was Summoned...by a Goddess...

Neon: Summoned by a Goddess...you mean, God's actually exists?!

Y/N: Well, that much I'm not sure, I only meet one Goddess and she was the one that Summoned me and I'm pretty sure you girls are familiar of who that Goddess is...considering that you girls are Nikkes that are named after her of course...

Anis: Named after her...wait, you mean...

Rapi: Nike, the actual Goddess of Victory? She's the one that sent you here?

Rapi questioned, you nodded in response as her, Anis, and Neon were left speechless and in surprise knowing that the actual Goddess of Victory Nike herself is actually real, the three were in disbelief knowing this.

Y/N: Yup, the actual Goddess of Victory herself, Nike; she was the one that sent me to this world and she had a reason...

Neon: What reason is that Master?

Y/N: She's losing, her goal is to help Humanity win against this opponent of endless might...yet, she's losing the fight, that's when she sent me help, help fight against the Raptures and hope one to Reclaim the Surface and gain Victory...

Rapi: I see, since Humanity lost the Surface to the Raptures, the Goddess sent you fight back to retake it, correct?

Y/N: Exactly, an Irregular Pawn that shouldn't belong an a Chessboard, after witnessing Humanity losing so badly against the Raptures, sending me here was a last desperate ditched effort for her to do...and to be honest, I'm not sure if it's working or not...

Anis: What are you talking about Commander? Your capable of killing Raptures in such ease with no sweat whatsoever, not to mention; can't even get hurt, Hell; I haven't even seen you drop a bit of blood yet...

Y/N: That's why, I'm not sure if it's working...

Rapi: Not...working? What are you getting at Commander?

Rapi questioned you in confusion, you then stood there for a moment as you remembered of the video that Andersen showed you back at the Hospital, you remember seeing yourself causing hovac and killing innocent Civilians while blinded by Rage thanks to Chatterbox, you then pull both of your hands up to you as then a glimpse of red blood covered both of your hands for moment as it disappeared from your vision.

Y/N: Little by Little...I'm turning into a Monster...

-

To be continued...