The Proposal

•| CHAPTER - 7 |•
=======================

A H E N K A R A

" Maharaj ka aadesh hai agar Rajkumari Ahenkara Suryapratap Garh me dikhai di toh unhe bahi maar dalna"

The vision in front of my eyes blurred and my ears get blocked I tried to open my eyes but can't and I fell on ground with the strength of my arms I supported myself and take deep breaths.

One by one tears start falling from my eyes. My Father.. he ordered about killing me on site...how could he? I fisted the sand in my hand and squeezed my eyes in pain and anger.

I heard a loud sound of thunder above me and water drops start falling on me. The rain drenched me completely but I can feel my warm tears in cold water droplets on my face.

" Ahh" I sobbed loudly and at the same time the loud sound of thunder came concealing the sounds of my sobs.

I continue crying, tears continue falling but the clouds doesn't have enough water because the rain stopped but my tears doesn't. The gust of wind come and the coldness feel like thousands of pins is piercing me but the pain is nothing compared to the pain I'm feeling in my heart.

I stopped sobbing when I heard the sound of footsteps from behind me and suddenly a wave of warmness surrounded me when he put the blanket around me. He move around and come in front of me and squat down. I lifted my wet lashes and looked at him, my wet hair strands stick to my face. His dark green orbs roam on my face and slowly his lips move up slightly from one side.

" Yahi soch rahi hai aisa kya hua, apke walid apki hifhajat ke liye kyu nahi aaye. Hum batate hai"

" You are thinking what happened, why your father didn't come to save you. I will tell you"

" When I abducted you I spend my messenger with the letter which says.."

" Hum Sultan Suryaveer ke siphai ke vaish me aaye the or bahi humari mulakat apki beti se hui or apki beti ne hume apne ishq me kaid kar liya. Apki beti or hum ek dusre se bepanaah mohabbat karte hai isliye apni mohabbat le kar ja rahe hai."

A tear slipped on my cheek and his eyes widened a little and raise his hand to wipe the tear.

" Aree roiye mat Shehzaadi"

" Don't cry Princess"  he chuckled but I jerked his hand before it can touch me and stood up abruptly and he stood too.

" Aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai?"

" How can you do this?" I cried placing my hand on his chest trying to push him but he didn't budge.

" Kaha tha na aapka gurur todenge "

" Didn't I said I will destroy your ego." he wrapped his hands around my wrists ans tilt his head. "Now look at you. Where is the Princess who proudly introduced her as Suryapratap Garh Princess, where is the Princess who has so much ego? Where is she?"

I snatched my hands from his grip and took two three steps behind. He chuckled and walk away from here.

No I will not let this happen.