The Unimaginable Circumstances

•| Chapter - 25 |•
======================

A H E N K A R A

I feel something on my leg and my sleep immediately flew away and my eyes jerk open and I look around in caution but didn't find anything.

“ Shehzaadi”

I heard a deep gruff voice and my gaze went down on him and saw his eyes open a wave of happiness come over me as if weight lifted off from me. I move forward with broad smile on my face.

“ Aap thik hai?”

" You are fine? "

Now I don't have to do Jauhar.

He nodded and his lips curved up from on side making his teeth visible.

“ Koi pareshani, kahi dard ho raha hai? ”

" Any discomfort, are feeling pain anywhere?" I asked, he open his mouth but no voice come out then he clear his throat.

" Water"

Ohh.

I look down and realised I didn't bring water with me.

" I will just bring it"

I stood up on my feet and move out of cave. I have said but from where I will bring water. The long grass touch my feet and feel it wet. I look up and saw the sun will set in sometime I have to hurry. Last night rain happened somewhere might be rain water stored.

I didn't have to roam for long and I found a big leaf in which water is filled. I come back to cave and my eyes widened when I saw him sitting against the wall. I run towards him and sat down.

" What are you doing! You should not sit."

He shook his head and place his finger on my lips shutting me and a shiver run through my body and bring the my hand in which I'm holding the leaf after drinking the water he wipe the corner of his mouth from back of his hand.

^^^^^^

R I Y A D H

I saw her getting shocked when I placed my finger against her soft lips the feeling was good but her expression was awesome. I smirked. Right now she is applying the medicinal paste on my bicep. I wish I could flex it and impress her but soon.

Let's annoy her now.

" Ouch, how are you doing it?" I flinched away a little and her eyes widened in worry.

Cute.

" Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry"

She raise her hand and this time apply the paste with so lightly. I smirked and keeping my gaze in front on the rock wall.

" Your hand is so hard, the maids in my kingdom has so soft hands whenever I come back from war they apply it by their soft hands..ahh"

This time she did apply the paste harshly.

" Careful " I said to her and continue "I lay on the bed on my stomach and ask them to apply the paste all over my body and with their soft hands.. "

She stood up and move towards the wall where dry plant was again the wall.

" What are you doing? Why did you stop applying?" I yelled.

" Why don't you ask your maids to do this?" She answered without turning back and break the dry stick of plant with jerk the anger clearly visible in her actions and my smirk widen.