Fire Around Us

•| CHAPTER - 13 |•
========================

•| CHAPTER - 13 |•========================

A H E N K A R A

€ NIGHT

€ SULTAN RIYADH'S CHAMBER

The whole chamber were illuminating with so many lamps, they were in the pool too and I'm sitting in front of the mirror getting dressed for my suhagraat.

The maid move the peacock feather dipped in kohl creating a double wing liner and tapped her finger on my lips making then appear red then made me wear jewellery. They move aside and left after bowing.

I lifted my eyelashes and stare at myself in mirror dressed like a new bride.

Ahenkara, didn't you wanted to become a Queen?

Your dreams were different, you wanted best for your people, you wanted to uplift the  women who are victims of evil practices.

What are you doing here? Dressed like a new bride for your husband who don't love you, who don't Respect you, isn't it the most important thing for you?

I get up immediately and walked towards the balcony and stood facing outside. I close my eyes.

I can't able to stare in my eyes.

I raise my hand and move around my eyes rubbing the kohl then rub my lips smudging my makeup.

The sound of door opening come and my heart beat rises. I hear the sound of footsteps and I clenched my fists. I close my eyes and tilt my head a little down a gust of wind come blowing my hair back my breaths were heavy making my chest rise and fall.

I sigh and open my eyes collecting my courage I turned back and look up at him straight in his eyes. His gaze move down to up and his smirk turned into frown when his gaze reached my face.

" What the hell!" He spoke, the anger were clear in his words and actions the way he clenched his fists and gripped his sword more tightly.

" Yeh sab karke kya jatana chaha rahi hai aap?"

" What are you trying to convey by doing all this?" he took a step ahead and I'm tempted to move back but I clenched my lehenga and look up at him.

" Vahi jiske aap yogya hai"

" What you deserve" 

" Sambhal kar Shehzaadi nahi toh iska anjaam aap bhugat nahi payengi"

" Be careful Princess because you won't be able to handle the consequences " he move ahead and light fall on his face making his skin appear golden and green eyes more vivid.

" Hume apne karmo ka dayitva lena aata hai aap ki tarah nahi"

" I know how to take responsibility of my actions unlike you" I tilt my head to a side slightly and a grin come on my face when he took a sharo breath.