A Day with Eachother

•| CHAPTER - 27 |•
=====================

AH E N K A R A

£ NIGHT

“  Toh or kya kya lagta hai apko?”

" What you think about me?"

My sleep got broke when suddenly his voice travelled my ears and I realise how can I'm able sleep peacefully when he is with me.

I stand up straight and my back against the tree trunk and I saw him sitting infront of me and a bonfire between us. The dark properly covered the hall area and only the fire is illuminating the small area there is reflection of orange flames in his green orbs look and a slight smirk on his lips.

“  Hume kya lagta hai?”

" What do I think about you?" I asked confused.

“ Arey! Abhi toh aapne kaha ki apko pata hai hum un logo ko aasani se sikast de sakte hai toh or kya kya lagta hai apko”

" You just said! " His eyes widened " that I'm capable enough to defeat them so what more do you think about me"

And he is back. Self obsessed person, he thinks there is no one better than him in this world.

I smiled at him.

“ Bohot kuch Sultan hume toh lagta hai ek din yeh pura sansar apka rajya hoga ”

" So much Sultan, one day this whole world will be your kingdom" I said with a fake smile.

" Really?" He asked raising his brow.

" Of course Sultan" I nodded " I wish you all the best " I yawned and close my heavy eyelids and again fall back into sleep.

~~~~

£ AFTER FEW DAYS

We start our journey early in the morning and now till afternoon we reached the place where we stayed for few days. Atleast this place has more greenery the tall trees covered the sky protecting us from the harsh sun rays then he suggested we should head back to the Sultanate but we need to head slowly and two days passed since then.

What days I'm seeing!

I'm a Princess and here I'm roaming in the forest. I have neither slept properly nor eaten anything, actually we don't have anything to eat because the fruits I steal from the tent is finished.

I'm so exhausted that I stop fighting with him I just agree to whatever he said just like yesterday he made fun of me and I just agreed with him because I don't have the power to argue. I don't think roaming in forest like this is something new to him in fact he is enjoying here of course why wouldn't he enjoy he got to sit on horse and here I'm like a slave roaming the horse making your highness see the view around.

I close my burning eyes which demanded some relief I just wish I could fall in my bed and sleep but I can't because certain someone refused to beleive me and now I'm suffering because of his ignorance. My legs start paining the heel of my feet is hurting too.

Suddenly I heard a sound of someone landed on feet and I reluctantly open my eyes and saw him walking on the other side of horse.

“ Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai?”

" What are you doing?" I asked stopping in the tracks and he face me.