Wicked Games

Tim gets a bit of payback OR The UC kiss we deserve. Post 4x03.
***
"So here's the deal. Tim, we have confirmation that they successfully validated Lucy's cover as Portia Li, escort. As you know, the man you are posing as, Jonathan McBride, has a well-known predilection for high-end escorts. At this point, they have no reason to suspect things aren't as they seem; they'll just be doing standard surveillance to confirm you are behaving as expected in advance of the meet scheduled for tomorrow."

Nyla continues, "We have confirmation that Santiago has eyes in the room across the courtyard from yours. Your room is already set — curtains on the windows in the living area are open and curtains in the bedroom are closed, so the goal will be to keep activity in the living area until and unless you hear otherwise from us. The room has been swept for bugs and cameras; there is a radio stashed behind the kitchen bar — we'll give you an all-clear when Santiago's men have left the area; the better and more convincing the show, the quicker we anticipate they'll move on. Are you both clear on what needs to be done?"

Lucy shifts nervously, sliding her suddenly sweaty palms down the front of the slinky black dress, chancing a quick glance in Tim's direction, still trying to wrap her head around the whirlwind of a case that has landed them both here. Trying to wrap her head around why this 15-minute assignment is about a million times more terrifying than weeks of deep cover infiltrating Solanga's organization as the chemist.

And it's then she realizes that not only is Tim staring back at her, but everyone else is as well. She quickly nods, "Yes. Yes. Of course. I've got it. I'm good."

She follows Tim up the corridor to the designated room. Key in hand, he pauses and turns to face her, "You good?"

She swallows, fisting her hands in determination and pressing her eyes shut to get into the right headspace, leaving behind Lucy Chen and Tim Bradford and attempting to channel Portia Li and Jonathan McBride.

When she opens her eyes, Tim surprises her by placing one hand on her hip and lifting the other to cup her face, her breath catching as he leans down to gently brush his lips over hers, once and then once again, this time increasing the pressure slightly, her lips parting automatically in response as he deepens the kiss, hand sliding back into her hair, the other sliding around to her lower back, pulling her whole body closer into him, before abruptly pulling away.

She stares up at him, momentarily dumbfounded, "Wh-What was that?"

Tim shrugs nonchalantly, "I just figured we should get the first one out of the way — so it's not too awkward when we get inside."

Lucy nods, head still spinning from the unexpected kiss that she would describe less as 'awkward' and more as 'left her entire body tingling with a sudden want so intense she's not entirely sure she can remember her own name, much less the name of her cover.' "Oh. Uh. Right. Good thinking."

Tim turns and swipes the key in the door, and Lucy has barely cleared the entrance behind him when he is suddenly all around her again, dropping the key on a side table before gripping her by the hips with both hands and dipping his head so that his mouth can find her neck.

And holy shit, he is good at this, Lucy's head dropping back immediately to provide him greater access to her, the unexpected warmth of his mouth, his lips, his tongue on her skin, sending shivers through her entire body. She slides her hand up his chest, a small moan escaping her, realizing too late that the sound effects are entirely unnecessary because no one can actually hear them, but if Tim minds, he doesn't let on.

After a few moments of what can only be described as seductive torture, he lifts his head to survey the room, shifting one hand to her lower back and pulling her body so that it's flush with his, while using the other to hold her face as his lips find hers again.