Wicked, Wicked Ways

Friends with benefits. Lucy is wicked. Tim wants more. Set post S4.  

***

Cause friends don't do the things we do

Everybody knows you love me too

***

"Shit — sorry!" Tim grunts against her lips when he hears the sound of her crashing back against the wall opposite his front door.

"It's fine, Tim," Lucy gasps. "Just please — god, just please don't stop," she begs.

He's not entirely sure what he was thinking, slipping his hand into the waistband of her leggings before they'd even made it back to his place. Getting her so riled up she hadn't even let him properly close the door behind him before grabbing hold of his Henley and yanking him back toward her.

But that seems to be the story of his life these days — not a fucking clue what he's doing.

He somehow manages to break away from her just long enough to order Kojo to "Go lay down!" — a little too aware of his confused pup's excitement to say hello to them both when they aren't quite done saying hello to each other.

She'd asked him to pick her up from the airport after a weekend away at the beach in Mexico with some girlfriends, and he hadn't hesitated for a millisecond.

A few days away from her — away from the overwhelming intensity of this had given him clarity. He knows what he needs to do.

And yet...

His dick hardens as he feels her begin to tremble; feels her coming undone in response to nothing more than the tips of his fingers touching her in the exact right way in the exact right place at the exact right time.

It's idiotic, he knows, because this has been exactly what every moment they've had alone together has been like for weeks, but he hadn't expected to be so completely and totally unable to resist putting his hands on her as soon as he'd spotted her waiting for him at Arrivals and helped her load her luggage into the back of his truck.

In his defense, she had definitely started it — her soft lips on his neck, her hands at work before he could even finish asking her about her trip.

So yeah, they are a goddamn mess — not even five feet into his house and somehow in the last two minutes his jeans and boxers have fallen into a pool around his ankles. Lucy's violently kicked off her shoes, followed by her deliciously skin-tight leggings and already soaked panties in one motion. Her button-down blouse is hanging open, and he hungrily yanks down a cup to reveal her left breast. She pushes him back even as he is just leaning in to take her into his mouth, and he groans in protest. An absolute outrage for her to deny him in this way.

And oh no — he knows that look in her eyes. She is a wicked, wicked woman. She drops to her knees, even as he vaguely recalls there was something else he was supposed to be doing. But the sensation of the perfect wet warmth of her mouth closing over him guarantees that whatever it was is going to have to wait.

He tugs her upward before she can take it too far — and it is almost embarrassingly fast. But she knows exactly what she's doing, exactly how to bring him to his knees and make him beg.

She wraps her legs around his waist as he lifts her, mouth crashing into hers, his whole body pinning her back against the wall.

He needs to be inside of her.

They lay side by side on the floor of his foyer after, gasping for breath.

And what the actual hell are they doing? Fucking like bunnies every chance they get, only to pretend after that it never happened. Sex, sex, and more sex, but never anything else.