one

"This isn't you Ka-Min!"

The girl looked down as she fought tears in her eyes, her whole body trembled. Her father stood infront of her, throwing word after word as they slowly pierced through her ears. She wanted it to stop. Before tears came out of her eyes. But it was too late.

"Now you're being emotional? Is this what I raised you to be? This isn't something to cry about!" Tears, they couldn't stop coming out of her eyes. She couldn't control it. She was trying her best to but failed. She sniffled, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

'Please stop...' she thought. She kept wiping her tears away only for more to run down her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry... I'm trying, I promise..." She mumbled, her voice sounding shaky. She still stood with her head down.  

He was watching, from outside the window as he tend to the beautiful flowers. It was his job to do so. Well that was his part time job. He couldn't help but feel pity for her. She didn't deserve all of this. He wished he was there for her. But to approach her, was one of the hardest things to do. He had feelings. Feelings he couldn't explain. He barely talked to her but when he did, his heart skipped a beat. He felt like he was walking on rainbows. Why so? Why for someone you don't know... She was just so mesmerising, and sweet too.

"If only, I could take care of you, like I take care of these beautiful flowers, because you are one..." He thought, watering the flowers as he let out a sigh. "Na Ka-Min. You're a beautiful flower."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫
this book will shove short chapters, yuh. Hope you like it