three

"Hey wait up!"

"Hey wait up!"

The two walked together, on their way back home. Jungwon walking a few centimetres away from Ka-Min, he was scared he'd be awkward. Ka-Min didn't mind. She was barely paying attention, she was just in her thoughts.

It was then a puppy jumped on her, making her fall and Jungwon stand still in shock. He picked up the puppy as Ka-Min sat up trying to process how she fell down.

"It's just a puppy!" The boy grinned, holding the small puppy in his arms. Ka-Min blinked, with no expression on her face. "Your um hair..." Jungwon said sitting next to her. "You think." She lifted her eyebrows crossing her arms on her chest. "Puppies are very playful you know. Maybe he just wanted to play! He moved closer moving the puppy close to her. "He's cute isn't he!" Ka-Min stared at the puppy in Jungwon's hands then looked at Jungwon, who was smiling. His eyes forming crescents. She couldn't help but smile as well.

"See no harm at all, he's just playful." Jungwon giggled handing her the puppy. Ka-Min stared at the puppy in her arms as it rubbed itself on her. "It is kind of cute" she beamed. Jungwon smiled even wider then got up dusting himself off and helping her up. He took the puppy in his arms. "You should dust yourself off Ka-Min." Ka-Min's mouth formed an 'o' as she did as told."Better?" She twirled around for Jungwon to examine if her clothing had any dust. "All good!"

"What are you going to do with the puppy?" Ka-Min questioned him, he grinned. "Let's keep it!"
"Let's?" She turned her head and lifted her eyebrows. "You and I!" He said slightly flustered. "You know we'll get in trouble, you don't want to get fired, do you now garden boy?" She crossed her arms. Ka-Min looked quite serious when saying this. "Uh, um..." He was speechless, Ka-Min had never talked to him in such a way. She looked intimidating. Jungwon's smile dropped as he looked down to avoid eye contact with her. "Or we can just leave it here..."

"I was only kidding Jungwon! Did I scare you?" She laughed placing her hand on his back and bending down to look him in the eyes. "Shit, I'm sorry Won!" Ka-Min enveloped the boy and the puppy in a hug. "I didn't mean to be so insensitive..." Her smile dropped, she was wearing a look of worry on her visage. "No no you weren't! I'm just too sensitive!" He put on a smile, his eyes slightly teary. "So we take him home?" He asked, his eyes shinning despite being teary.

"Sure thing." Ka-Min stood up straight and started walking towards her place of residence, "Yah! Won, I don't want to leave you behind, walk faster."

"I'm coming I'm coming!" He jogged towards her, a smile on his face, his eyes forming crescents, the puppy held close to his chest. "Ah, Na Ka-Min, you look even more beautiful when you smile...like a beautiful flower that blooms..."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫
heyo, I'm trying my best okay, I only write angst so this is new TT