four

"I'm useless"

"I'm useless"

Jungwon stopped on his tracks, turning around to look at the girl. She was by herself, in her room. But he heard her say it from the outside. She had shout it out loud. The girl was on the verge of tears. Her hands clutched in fists as she leaned on her wall and slowly slid down to her knees.

Jungwon was only tending to the flowers when he heard this. Carefully putting down his equipment he run into the house and made his way to her room as quickly as possible.

"Ka-Min, don't cry..." He extended his hand to help her up, the girl took his hand as she looked down. "I'm here for yo-" before he even finished, her hands were wrapped around his waist, her head on his chest as tears run down her cheeks. 

He flinched a bit, at of shock. After processing for a few seconds, he placed on arm on her back and the other on her head, gently pressing her onto him, as he felt her tear drops flow on his shirt. "You can cry the whole ocean on my shoulders, I don't mind. You're not useles, Ka-Min." He rubbed her back as the girl sniffled. Ka-Min couldn't stop crying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eventually she did. Jungwon left once she had washed her face. The girl stared at her ceiling as she sat by her desk then took a deep breath afterwards looking down at her books and flipping through them.

But Ka-Min couldn't help but think, about his sweet vanilla scent and his warm hug. "Am I...falling for Yang Jungwon?" She muttered then stopped writing in her book, her eyes widening in shock. She was falling in love, though she swore she never would. There was just something about Yang Jungwon.

"Maybe it's cause he tends the beautiful flowers in the garden." She joked to herself then smiled, jotting down notes in her book.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫
Is this good?

Idk man, you tell me lmfao
Um like as I said this is an extremely short book so we're wrapping up in the next chapter, hope you liked it!