two

"You don't understand

"You don't understand..."

It hurt her, when she saw her sister down. It made her realize, if she shouted at her. If she Sayed mean things. It would only make her sister...become like her. Feel like her. The feeling of being useless on the surface of planet earth.

"You can tell me anything." Ka-Min muttered to her younger sister, hugging her tight. "We'll get through this together..." She had to be strong, strong for Ka-Ni...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He was tending to the flowers as per usual, "Jungwon-ah!" Her sweet honey voice melted in his ears making him feel like jelly.

"Yes, Ka-Min?" He turned to look at her, she was adorned in casual floral patterned linen. 'Beautiful' he thought.

"Come eat with us!" Ka-Ni added, setting down a blanket in the garden. "Ah, It's okay, I'm not hungry!"

"I insist!" Ka-Min placed down a basket. He laughed putting down his tool and rushing to where the girls where.

She smiled, he loved to see her smile. She deserved to smile. She was stunning. Out of this world.

"That was delicious, thank you!" He stood up bowing to the both of them.

"Don't go yet!" Ka-Ni tugged his shirt then pulled him to sit next to Ka-Min. "We're friends now, let's talk! I mean you and Min are the same age!" She smiled. She looked much like her sister. But Jungwon didn't have an attraction to her. He only had eyes for Ka-Min.

"Ah, Jungwon, let's walk to school together from now on!" Ka-Min beamed. He couldn't help but grinning widely.

"Sure!" His heart was doing flips. It was like his heart was competing in an Olympic game.

'Oh, Na Ka-Min, you're beautiful at heart too. Like a beautiful flower has a beautiful core...'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫
This book is gonna be short btw. I hope you'll like it.