five | end

"You're being silly Ka-Min

"You're being silly Ka-Min."

Her father's voice boomed as the girl stood trying to be composed.
"I said you're not firing him, don't you see how much our garden has improved because of him?" She pointed at the window, whose hinges her creaking as it was wide open. The scent of flowers wafted into the room, the scent of various flowers who's scents complemented each other. Like Jungwon's scent complement Ka-Min's...or at least that's what she thought. Little did she know, he thought the same.

"I found someone better for the job," her father closed the newspaper, throwing it onto the near by stool and walking out of the living room. Ka-Min made her way to the garden to break the bad news to Jungwon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Won? Jungwon? Yang Jungwon...." Ka-Min walked through the garden calling out his name. "He's gone already?" She sulked. Ka-Min sat on the grass, her knees to her chest. The only person who truly understood her was gone...

"Ka-Min?" The boy placed his hands on her shoulders taking a sit next to her. "Won you scared the shit out of me I thought you left already-"

"I would leave without saying goodbye..." He sighed, Ka-Min quickly got up as it dawned on her that she had grass allergies and sitting on the grass would make her skin itchy. "Why'd you jump like that-" the boy giggled getting up as well. "Grass allergies." She stated blankly. "Won, father wants to fire you for someone else..."

"I know, I actually don't value this job that much. So I'm fine." He laughed placing his hands in his jacket pockets. "Why so? You take such good care of these flowers..." Ka-Min asked tears lingering in her eyes. "I only ever valued this job, because I got to see you...you were always the reason I was here. The only reason I took care of these flowers is because I wanted a reason to be able to see you even day." Jungwon swang side to side as he stated these words to Ka-Min making her face and ears flush red.

"Yang Jungwon, I... I like you too. I may not have as many words as you do. But I don't want you to leave. I want to see you every day. And you losing this job, feels like I've lost you immediately I got you. You don't deserve this..." The hot tears stung her cheeks as she used the sleeves of her sweater to dry them. "Please don't leave..."

Jungwon smiled leaning in closer to her. He stared into her teary eyes. His eyes slightly teary as well.
"Even if I leave, you'll never lose me. Na Ka-Min...now that you're mine, I don't need to take care of any beautiful flower other than you." Ka-Min smiled slightly, tears still running down her cheeks.
"So I'll meet you at school then?" She asked him taking his hands from his pockets and squeezing them. "Yes, of course."

"I love you." Ka-Min blurt out making Jungwon smile even more. He leaned in even closer, placing kisses on both her cheeks then pecking her lips.

"I adore you, my beautiful flower."
Jungwon leaned in, his lips colliding with her red soft lips.
They both knew their love was impossible, but they had to try. They couldn't let such feelings go. Such strong waves of love, go to waste. They wanted to be with each other. They needed each other.

Jungwon pulled away, red lipstick smudged on his lips, but he didn't care. All that mattered to him is that he was with her. They stared into each other's eyes, smiles planted on their faces. Ka-Min laughed looking at the ground as she was as red as a tomato.

Jungwon picked up his bag, slinging it onto his shoulder. "I should head out, see you at school tomorrow." He beamed. "Yeah, see you then." Her smile dropped. "Hey, don't be down." He placed his hand on her cheek, then kissed her forehead.

"One day, we'll be together forever, my beautiful flower. I promise."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫
And fin, pay me if you want part two /j hope you liked the story, it's pretty shit but yeah. Lol bye bye this is my third complete story, hurray! Btw now!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❪  the end  ‎❫

🎉 You've finished reading 🝯 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ★ 양정원 ✓ 🎉