Stu - Sugar Rush

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY onlyposersfuckingdie
     What if stu got a sugar rush and the reader has to chase after him so he won't get in trouble? And in the end, Stu takes a much needed nap?

  hope you enjoy 🫶🏼

    I'm walking to school when Billy, Stu, Sidney, Tatum, and Randy come up "hello beautiful!" my boyfriend says and kisses me, he wants to deepen it by gliding his tongue across my bottom lip but i push him away and he groans and wraps his arm around my waist and slightly starts to drag me, i laugh and start talking to Sidney, she seemed on edge and i think its from all the murders happening. "so y/n, got any plans for summer?" Tatum says from beside Sidney "yea, i'm going on a trip to (wherever)" i smile at her and she nods and its silent, a comfortable one.

       We get to school and i say bye to my lover and kiss his cheek running off. I get to my first class and sit down and start taking notes.

     After some classes lunch came and when i got to the fountain i saw Stu having a burst of energy, running around the fountain like crazy. I sigh and run over "what happened?" I look at everyone and billy smirks "i gave him some candy i found in your bag" i groan and Stu comes up to me "omg! omg! omg! babeee!! guess what guess what! i'm coming over to your houseeeee after schooooool!!" he says excitedly and i throw my head back and rub his shoulders, which is hard since he's s much taller than me. "Alright love, please calm down" he shakes his head rapidly and starts running around again and i laugh a little. I sit next to Randy and eat some of his grapes while Stu tires himself out.

    After school, i'm walking out of the building and see Stu slumped over Billy. I run over there and look at him concerned "its the end of the sugar rush, he's all yours now" i grab onto Stu and start dragging him to my house.

     We get to my house and he walks inside and flops onto the cough already snoring. I giggle and lay next to him, tired my self. He grabs me and pulls me towards him "sleep with me... i need you" he whispers, tiredly and i giggle and hold onto him while he sleeps and i fall asleep. Never again will Stu be eating candy and having a Sugar Rush again.

KINDA SHORT I KNOW!!!!! but there will be a long one next dont worry pookies 🫶🏼