Stu - "I'm Not Hungry"

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BBS!!!!! here is this, also also. idk if yall like them but Tom snd Bill Kaulitz? and or the Tokio Hotel band? ima be making imagines/stories/one-shots about them!!!! but enjoy this imagine ⭐️

      I wake up to a knock on my window and jolt up, i'm wearing a cropped tank top with nike pro shorts. I walk over to the window and see none other then my beautiful boyfriend, Stu Macher. I giggle and open the window and he glides himself in and wraps his arms around my waist "Hey beautiful, Hows your night? also, nice tits." Stu smirks and stares down at me and i cross my arms over my chest and scoff and lay back down "It would be good but you woke me up, and for what by the way?" i look at him and he lays next to me, snuggling into my neck, pepper kissing it "I thought, i could sleep with you and walk with you to school tomorrow." he giggles into my neck and i nod and slowly close my eyes feeling his breath get even.

       The next morning i get up and get dressed into some baggy jeans and a tight tube top and put my hair into a bun. I kiss my boyfriends neck and he slowly wakes up and smiles, shortly after he's up and we make our way downstairs, "Want anything to eat lovely?" i say as i eat a yogurt and toast but Stu shakes his head and drinks some water while chewing gum and i look at him confused.

TW!!!! i just wanna give this out now bc it will be coming up soon so if your sensitive to this please please skip 🫶🏼

     After we walk to school and meet up with all our friends, half way through our walk Stu grabs onto my shoulder and falls. I gasp and fall to the ground and pick his head up and put it in my lap. Tatum calls 9-1-1 while Billy sits with me and Randy comforts Sidney, my eyes build with tears and i stare at Stu. Soon the paramedics get here and take Stu, i get in the back with them and hold onto Stus hand.

       At the hospital, they said Stu will be fine he just hasn't been eating and i stare at the doctors and get up going to Stus room to see him up and i stare at him, crossed arms and a worried, saddened look, "Stuart. Why didn't you tell me lovely? I could have helped you or could have GOTTEN you helped. Why did you do this?" i said with watery eyes and he looks to me with wetter eyes and then just bursts out in tears and i immediately lay in bed with him. He talks to me about why he's been doing this and after a while we end up falling asleep.

IM SORRY THIS IS SHITTY 👯 ima start doing BOOKS on dif people so pls show love to that 🩷