A What? -Billy Loomis

I'M BACKK 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Enjoy this guys! Also i will be making a Greys Anatomy one! Give me ideas babes and i will do it RIGHT AWAYYYYY

        You woke up early in the morning to sickness, your stomach was killing you and your head was pounding. You walked to the bathroom and threw up, Your groaned and got up and brushed your teeth and got ready for school. You wore (its at the top) You went for comfy since you don't feel good. You walked outside and saw Stu, Tatum, and Billy. Billy smiled but shortly frowned "Whats wrong with you honey? You don't look so good." Tatum asked while Billy stared at you worried "I'm sick, My stomach has been killing me." You said to everyone and Billy sighed and picked you up walking you guys to school, you giggled "Out me down ,silly!" He shook his head and put you down but then a wave out nausea came over you. You ran to a bush and threw up, Randy show this and yelled "Holy shit are you pregnant?!" The whole school heard this and Tatum helped you up and you guys walked to a store, Stu and Billy right behind you.

     While you and Tatum were in the store, Stu and Billy talked outside (Billys POV) Billy sighed and looked at Stu "Am i ready for a kid? i mean Stu.. am i?" after the first killing they did, they promised not to get attached but that was to late for them. "Well if she is pregnant, you better be.. and that means we cannot kill anymore. Tatum or Y/N." Stu said and Billy noded "Agreed, 100%, But if she is pregnant.." Billy started biting his lip "You will be fine man! i mean come on, You'll be a dad and ill be an uncle!!" Stu said excitedly "We are only in high school, Stu." Billy said and Stu shrugged it off. Billy was worried but also exited to be a dad, hoping she was actually pregnant (End of Billy's POV)

      You and Tatum looked around and found two boxes and Tatum went up to pay and the cashier smirked "Oh hush perv." Tatum said and scoff, she payed and walked out. Billy looked up worried and looked at You "You okay? Do you need water? A snack? a kiss?!" Billy said and You giggled "A hug and maybe carrying me home would help." You said and Billy smiled picking you up and walking home.

      When you guys got home you changed into PJ's and took the test, while waiting a bunch of stuff went through your head.
"Will i be a good mom?"
"Is Billy ready for this?"
"Will i be still going to high school?"
"What if Billy breaks up with me?!"
Tatum comes down with the teat in her hand and its wrapped in toilet paper "Whenever you're ready." You nod and look a Billy and sigh, you start to unwrap it and its...

Oh hello!! 🤭

Came this far might as well follow me 😹

I WILL BE MAKING A PART TO 😏 let me know if you want it positive or negative!! Thank you all for this journey on this book ❤️❤️ also give me ideas for the Grey's anatomy one please and thank you!! Enjoy your day 🥰