32 - Y/n Hyoudou vs Dildo-ra Ass-to-Mouth

No one's POV

We now see the others running up, and as the arrive at the doors, Y/n kicks it down, showing all but two members of Diodora's peerage.

Diodora: I knew you would follow me, which is why I put up this little welcoming party

Y/n: *sarcastic tone* Thanks a bunch!

Diodora: Now, I think it's about time that we play our game.

Akeno: Are you serious?

Rias: Unfortunately, today's Rating Game has been cancelled. Of course, you already knew that.

Diodora: *Insane laugh* So that's why we're going to play a unique game. Should you refuse to play, or lose, Asia will become mine.

Y/n: Deal.

Two giant doors then open, and lead the others to a new area.

Diodora: You'll have to fight two separate battles, simultaneously. On the right path, you have two rooks and eight pawns. The battle on the left will be against my queen and bishops. Split your forces however you see fit.

Rias: Y/n, Koneko, Xenovia, and Gasper, take out his forces on the right.

Gasper: Ten of them against the four of us?

Y/n: Don't worry, Gasper. Remember what I told you.

Gasper: Right! Then let's do it!

Diodora: Then let the game begin!

Everyone then splits off, and as the other arrive, Y/n gets ready to fight.

Diodora: By the way, all of my pawns have already been promoted to queen. I like to hedge my bets.

Y/n: Fine. Game on then.

The Rooks then start running towards Xenovia, and Rias contacts her through a magic circle.

Rias: Xenovia, I need you to keep those rooks busy.

Xenovia: Fine. I was made for fights like this.

Rias: Koneko, work crowd control on those pawns. Y/n, give Gasper a quick taste of your blood.

Koneko start using her nekomata powers, and Y/n gives Gasper a bit of her blood.

Y/n: Let's do this! Koneko, cover me!

Koneko then starts covering Y/n, and allows her to hit every one of them.

Y/n: Now... KILLER QUEEN!

Y/n then activates the skill, taking them down.

Y/n: Now, let's-

Y/n then stops, as an ability she created, Foresight went off, and she dodges the pawns attack.

Y/n: Oh great, don't tell me-!

Diodora: Glad to see you've already noticed. The spell I put on them gives them a resistance to that fire magic of yours.

Y/n: Shit...

Diodora's Pawns then start to attack, which gets Y/n to fumble around a bit. Koneko tries to hit them with a ranged attack, but it fails horribly.

Y/n: Something's not right with them, are you noticing it?

Koneko: *nods head*

Koneko: Their attacks are perfectly coordinated.

Gasper: The way they move. It's almost like a violent ballet. Dancing as if their hearts beat as one!

Y/n: Well then, let's test out this new Foresight enhancer!