44 - Heaven's Falling Down

No one's POV

We see Niarsuru prepping Y/n for the next part of her performance.

Niarsuru: You almost ready, Robota~? The second wind in at hand~!

Robota: It's all set! It'll be a piece of cake!

Niarsuru: Then let's begin, shall we~? This time... Heaven's Falling Down!

*Time-skip*

We see all the Lycoris climbing up the Enkuboku though the use of the emergency staircases, and some of the mages working for Niarsuru start blasting wind magic at them to try and blow them off.

Sakura: Oh man! You sure there isn't any other way up?!

Fuki: Let's go!

The groups then begin making their way up, and as they do, Takina gets a phone call. She grabs her phone, and realizes that it's Rias.

Rias: Takina, we found Y/n!

Takina: *gasps*

Rias: She's at the old Radio Tower! Which means that Niarsuru is probably there as well!

Takina: ...How can you be sure...?

Rias: Huh...?

Takina: I have a bad feeling about this... It may be a trap...

Rias: I know that... But right now, we have to do what we can! You want to save your sister, right?

Takina: ...

Takina: I did say that to myself... But still... figuring out exactly where Nee-chan is without much information...

Takina: Something weird is going on...

Sakura: Hey come on, get over here!

Rias: Takina, is something going on over at your end?

Sakura: We're going to fall behind all the other teams!

Takina: I have to go! Even if it is a trap!

Takina: ...I'm sorry but I won't be joining you.

Sakura: Are you serious, again?!

Hibana: Takina, what do you mean by that?!

Takina: I have to find Y/n! Her friends know where she might be, and I refuse to lose her!

Fuki: That girl really did make you an idiot, we're in the middle of a miss-

Takina: MISSION OR NOT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH!!!! *tears up* I've seen things in this world I never would have. Found my family, my blood one. And I've lost my blood sister, three times in a row! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THAT FEELS?!

As a moment of silence occurs, with Fuki just shocked by what Takina said, Erika remembers Y/n and speaks up.

Erika: Fuki, please let her go! I'll fill in for Takina's position!

Sakura: *laughs at Erika* You? That's impossible! No offense, but wasn't the reason Takina got fired because you screwed up and got caught?

Erika: Yes... *starts tearing up* It really was all my fault!

Erika then runs down and hugs Takina.

Erika: I'm so sorry for everything back then...! But I'm also glad... That  you got to meat your real family!

Erika then runs up, and her friend chases after her.

Sakura: What? I'm right, aren't I?

Fuki: If you drop out of this mission now, you'll never return to DA!