ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ ~ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ~

Arjun's POV

I went inside the palace after practice.. I saw her sitting on the chair with prathi in her lap.. He was braiding her hair and she was smiling looking at him..

I always admire their love for eachother... Before she came here, prathi used to be quiete.. We all assumed that it was because he was like bhrata yudishtir.. But now i understood it was because no one had time to spent with him.. After her arrival, he is more active.. He is happier than usual...

"Look Kakashree! I learned to do hair!" Prathi exclaimed breaking my thoughts.. I smiled and went near them.. I Picked him up from her lap.. I Kissed him on his cheeks as i felt bad for not spending time with him before... Most of the time, We were engaged in our duties..

He smiled and gave a kiss on my cheeks in return..

"Bhadre, I've to go to the city today.. I'll be back by evening.." I said to her gaining her attention

She nodded with a calm smile..

I put prathi down and went to call nakul...

After 12 Hours

I Got back from the city at midnight.. There was some urgent meetings and i had to attend it as bhrata yudishtir went to Panchal..i thought it'll be over by evening.. But it ended at night..

The whole palace was in deep sleep.. I went to our chamber and found her Lying on the bed... I went near her and gave a peck on her forehead.. She was sleeping peacefully... I Turned from her but i felt her hands on mine..

"When did you come?" She asked getting up from the bed..

I smiled and told her i just got back..

"You can sleep bhadre.. I'm not feeling sleepy.." I said kissing her palms

"Then I'm not sleepy too!" She said curving her lips for me and Sat beside me on the bed... She leaned to my shoulder..

"I missed you.." I whispered.. She intervened our fingers..

"Mee too.." She said..

She got up from the bed.. She took my hands and led me to the balcony..

I was admiring her beauty.. She was looking extremely pretty in a simple light blue attire... She wasn't wearing any ornaments.. Her shawl was displaced revealing her soft waist... She noticed me staring at her...

"You know you shouldn't wear any ornaments in our chamber, those are actually hiding your beauty.." I said pulling her closer to me by her waist making her blush heavily..

I Looked into her deep brown eyes... I couldn't help myself from kissing her... I Kissed her passionately.. Letting out the desire for her..

I grabbed her milky soft waist.. She started breathing heavily at my touch.... Her each actions were making me want her more and more...

I made her lay on the bed and Hovered over her... I smiled at her fear.

I ran my Hands through her soft body... I could feel her temperature increasing... I kissed her pink lips and nibbled it.. Both of us needed to breath.. But i couldn't leave her lips... I was trying hard not to bite her lips as i was loosing all my control... She broke the kiss...

I wanted more of her.. But i didn't want to force her into this.. She Understood my thoughts and kissed me on my lips as a yes.. I was over the moon.. I took off her shawl... Then i took of my angavastra and Kissed her lips again... I moved my lips to her neck and to her cleavage... I quickly took off her blouse.. I stared at her gorgeous body making her push me from her slightly... I smirked and started kissing Every part of her body.. I couldn't get enough of her.. I kissed her nape deeply..

"Arjun.. " she called breathlessly.. I looked at her.. She was tired...

I controlled myself and gave a peck on her Temple...

I laid beside her giving her my warmth... She snuggled into my chest.. I covered both of us with a blanket... When i looked at her, she was already in deep sleep.. She was holding my hands to her heart.. I kissed her on her forehed.

I slept having my whole world in my arms

How's the chapter?

Kindly vote and comment

Love you guys❤️