one

Anita's

"What's up monistat?" I heard someone says then rudely shut the door of my locker aggressively, I just automatically rolled my eyes because I already know who just ruined my day today.

I just looked at her unamused like I'm so done dealing with her every single day of my life. Because it's true tho, no one bullies me here in school. Aside from her.

Jennifer Check.

The popular girl, the cheerleader, and all the boys dreams here, maybe even girls too. I mean, everyone wants to date the Jennifer Check because of her looks. Well I admit she's pretty BUT she's a freaking bitch, specifically being a bitch towards me and I don't know why.

Is it because I'm a nerd? Ugly? An average girl here? Ugh. That's not even an enough reason for her to do this. Maybe, she's just bored and I'm just the unlucky girl that she chose to bitch around with I guess.

I just heaved a sigh, "what do you want this time Jennifer?" I asked with a deadpan voice but she just smiled at me like it was the exact response that she was expecting from me.

"Nothing. Just wanna know how's your day needy" she said but I just shook my head and opened my locker again that she hardly slams earlier then put my things inside.

"It's already ruined, thank you very much and why do you keep calling me needy?" I answered then closed my locker and looked at her again. She just smiled showing me her white perfect teeth and says "you're welcome, glad to know it" and chuckled so I just rolled my eyes at her, she also didn't bother to answer my question.

I was about to walked away when she suddenly pulled my shoulder and quickly removed my glasses making my eyes blurry, I have a poor eyesight and without glasses, my eyes are useless and can compare it to a blind person to be honest.

"Jennifer give it back" I annoyingly said and tries to take my glasses from her hands but she just so quick to kept it away from my reach. She even hide it behind her back so I have no choice but to take it back even if it's like I was hugging her already still trying to reach it from her back but to no avail.

I can already smell her on how close we are and she smells like a sweet vanilla tho. IT'S AGAINST MY WILL TO SMELL HER I JUST DON'T HAVE A CHOICE THAT'S JUST IT OKAY?

She's just laughing at me like it's amusing for her to see me being annoyed towards her, damn her when will she stop pestering me like this??

"Are you two flirting?" I suddenly heard a girl asking us so we stop our actions but stayed still on our spots like we became a statue on what the girl had said. I'm still close just an inch to Jennifer while my hands are still trying to reach my glasses behind her.

We quickly looked at her and both said in unison, "what?! No!" "yes" my eyes quickly looked at her in disbelief when she actually said yes, she really want to pissed me off so much.

She just laughed at my reaction and pulled away from me.

"This is my mine now needy" she says in a teasing manner then showed me my glasses in front of me so I tried to catch it but she just so quick ugh, this girl. She's so childish.

"Why do you need it Jennifer? You already have perfect eyes so why are you interested in my glasses?" I annoyingly said to her but she just smirked at me.

"Really? You find my eyes pretty?" She suddenly asked randomly so I baffled a bit.

"T-that's not what I meant! I-I mean you have a perfect vision so why are you suddenly became interested in my glasses? Just give it back to me already" what the hell why am I stuttering all of a sudden?

"Because you're cute without it, see ya!" She just said then pushed me hard on the locker then walked away from me, leaving me dumbfounded, she didn't even wait for my respond! What should I even respond to that? Geez she's so random, complimenting me like that and ouch that hurts, the fuck is her problem seriously.