two

Jennifer's

"Aren't you going to give that poor nerdy her glasses Jen?" One of the cheerleading team had said to me while they were looking at needy not far away from our table.

I just looked at her and ate my salad peacefully not minding what they were saying. Annoying.

We're here at the cafeteria eating our lunches because it's breaktime obviously.

"Look at her squinting her eyes out just to read her big shitty book, poor girl" I heard one of them said so I gazed on what they're looking.

It's just Needy reading whatever on her big biology book and taking notes, while eating her lunch. Why is she doing our homework here at the cafeteria anyway? She's really a dork.

"But you know, she's really pretty if you really stared at her for too long" I suddenly stopped eating when they talk about needy's pretty face.

"Yeah, I kinda agree with you. Maybe if she change her style and be more confident like us she'll be a hot girl here in the cam-" she didn't finish her sentence when I butted in from their conversation.

"Can you two just shut up already? I can't eat my salad because you two are kept talking and I can't eat peacefully" I said to them in a bitchy tone but I'm surprised the other girl talk back to me.

"Why are you being a bitch all of a sudden Jen? Don't tell me you're insecure to that nerd, why? Are you threatened?" She smirked at me but my face didn't change, still unbothered.

Why am I being together with these shitty girls anyway? Aside from that we're both cheerleaders and I'm their captain, I'm not even friends with them. I don't even know the names of these two. Ugh.

"Say that to my face one more time or I will slap you across the face right here, right now infront of these people" I said nonchalantly so her face became so afraid like she saw a ghost.

"That's what I thought" I rolled my eyes and stands up from my seat then walked towards needy's table, I didn't finish my salad because I lost my appetite to that girls. What a bunch of pussies.

I suddenly slammed my hand on the table making Needy jolt from her seat and looked at me in annoyance. Cute.

"Are you dumb or what? Why are you even doing that here? Is this looks like a library to you now Needy?" I asked her but she just heaved a sigh in response to me.

No one dared to stop me here, so the people just kept watching. It's always like that, they're all afraid of me.

"Why do you care Jennifer? Just let me be in peace alright and just give back my glasses. You don't know how much I need it, you would never understand me because you have a 20/20 vision so give it back" she said in a serious tone so I stayed quiet and stared at her. Should I give it back then?

"Well then, say please" I commanded but she stared angrily at me so I smirked.

"Oh c'mon needy, just one 'please' maybe you could get back your precious lame glasses to me" I sweetly said to her so she thought for awhile.

"Please" she said with no emotion but I still smiled.

"Too late" I replied so her eyes widened and her face got red, I don't know maybe she's blushing or because she couldn't contain her anger towards me, there's no in between haha!

"Bye needy" I lastly said then walked away from the cafeteria with a smirk on my face.