Chapter 4

YOOOOO NEW CHAPTER?! POGGGGG!
I'm so sorry for the long wait, I haven't really been doing so good lately. Some Tw for this chapter:
Suicide baiting, dead naming, miss gendering, abuse(kinda), suicide baiting, talk of suicide attempt
Now I won't let you guys wait more. Enjoy!!

Rin Pov☁

HE WAS ALIVE! HE WAS FUCKING ALIVE! I ran up to him but a doctor ushered me away "I'm sorry ma'am but Vanessa is still in bad condition and needs to rest" he told me "First of all HIS name is RANBOO, Second of all I JUST FOUND MY BROTHER HANGING FROM THE FUCKING CEILING, ALL I WANNA FUCKING DO IS GIVE HIM A HUG" The doctor looked annoyed. "Ma'am don't make me call the security" I sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever.."

I sat down in a chair next to dad and waited for something to happen, I wanted ranboo to wake up, I wanted to make sure he's actually alright, of course he's not fucking alright he just tried to kill himself, fuck.

Boob boy pov☁
What A headache, gosh why is it so light? Am I in heaven? Did my attempt work..?

I tried to focus and after a while I saw Rin and dad sitting in chairs across the room. Where am I?? Why is it so white? WAIT! I'm alive.. That means.. They've must've been the ones who found my body, fuck please don't tell me Rin was the one to find my body..

"BOO!"
Rin came running to me and hugged me.

"I was so *sniffle* worried.. Don't *sniffle* ever do that *sniffle* again, I can't take finding... Finding your body *sniffle* hanging from the *sniffle* ceiling again"

After that sentence she started sobbing into my chest, I felt so bad, I'm supposed to keep her safe and yet I let her find her big brother's almost lifeless body. I need to be a better bigger brother.

"Hey Ran"

"Hey Dad"

"I've actually got some good news but I've also gotten some bad news. Which do you want first? "

"Uhm, bad?"

"Talia found all your binders and burned them because quote unquote why would you need them if you were gone."

"Oh." She had taken one of his only ways of passing, away.

"But hey don't worry! The good news is that you have a surgery in 3 days!"

"What's the surgery..?"

"Top surgery" his dad smiled

"YOU'RE KIDDING?! I'LL FINALLY BE A REAL BOY?!" I started sobbing as I yelled.

"You've always been a real boy my son, no matter what anyone else says, you are a boy, my son, I've also gotten some more good news.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm divorcing Talia."

"OMG DAD I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!"

I suddenly felt a weight on my left shoulder, when I looked there I saw Rin, she had fallen asleep, so cute(SIBLINGS LOVE WAY IF YOU THOUGHT ANYTHING ELSE THEN YOU'RE A DISGUSTING PERV)

☁3 days later☁

My top surgery is in 4 hours, I'm super excited but I'm also really nervous, what if something goes wrong????
I was scrolling through my phone until a nurse came in and told me that it was time for my surgery

☁time skip 'til after surgery because I know 0 about surgeries ☁

I opened my eyes, ugh why is it so bright? And why does my chest hurt so much? Oh, right, I had top surgery.. Everything seems to have gone right. I looked around the room and saw dad talking to a nurse.

"Dad!"

"Ran!"

"Ah, Ranboo. Good to see your awake, your surgery went fine! We have assigned you some painkillers that will help with the pain. You can take the bandages off in 5 weeks! Make sure to be careful with your chest so you won't rip the scars open." The nurse told me.

Thank you" I looked at their name tag 'Finn, He/They'

"Thank you Finn!" I smiled.

"No problem, I love being able to help others like me, if you need any help or someone talk to you can have my discord (fyi Finn is trans masc and he's 24 years old!)

" That would be amazing! Let me add you!"

"WAIT OMG! YOU'RE THE RANBOO, LIKE THE STREAMER?! "

"Uh yeah hahah"

"Omg! I'm a big fan of you dude!"

☁6 hours later, they're now home☁

"I'll be in my room if you guys need me!" I said as I headed to my room, when I went inside I saw Talia there.

"The fuck do you want."

"Aweee, no hi mom? Just thought I'd see how my useless daughter was doing. I honestly feel bad for you, you're so useless that you can't even kill yourself and succeed. You should try again but this time actually fucking die."
She stood up and punched me in my stomach, fuck. I can't breathe.

"D-dad!"

I heard footsteps running up the stairs and into my room, dad pushed Talia out of the way and picked me up bridal style, he carried me into the living room and layed me down on the couch. He went to the kitchen and came back with water and painkillers. He then went back to my room Talia to deal with her, I don't know what happened after as I fell asleep

Yoooo chat!
Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I promise next chapter will be longer!
I hope you're all doing good! Remember to take care of yourselves kings/queens/royaltys. Don't forget to eat(even if it's just a little!) Drink some water, sleep and shower! Remember that I am proud of you and if you ever need to talk my dms are always open, my snap is QuackityCharlie, my discord is Theseus/Oboro#3591 and my insta is Oborostillexistshereiam!

I'd also love to get to know you guys soooo
Pronouns check
Name check
Gender/non-gender check
Random fun fact about you check

Remember that you are loved and you're worthy!!!
Take care and stay safe!