CHAPTER 8

" I NEVER MAKE A MISTAKETWICE

TWICE. I MAKE IT FIVE OR SIX
TIME JUST TO BE SURE "

YUU's POV

(for those who have forgotten who yuu is and are too lazy to check back , he is the MC of the manhwa. thank me later ;))

20 Minute before the ceremony

I still can't believe this is actually happening. I pinched my cheek to make sure I wasn't dreaming and sure enough I fell the burning pain on my skin. I feel glee bubbling in my stomach and can't wait to start my journey for today.

This is my first day attending a school. And not just any school , it's the most outstanding school in the country , Star Falling High School. Most noble child go to that school and commoner cannot even hope of entering- well except for me.

You probably wondering how did I got accepted to attending the famous Star Falling High School. Out of all people , me...a commoner. Well the story begin when-

Flashback
3rd POV

A yawn left from one of the knight who is currently patroling the place.

" ughhh , why did we must come all the way to this dirty place to check this lowly commoner power every year. It's not like they will have a strong magic. " grunt a fat looking knight.

" slow down your voice. You will get trouble if someone hear what you saying " say the other knight who is looking worriedly all around.

" what? it's true. It will be same result as last year. Why bother. It's either they have a little amount of common magic or none at all " spike the fat knight

" can't denied that but we just need to do our job "

second turn to minute , minute turn to hour. Almost all the child already checked their own magic. Some with a smile and most of them with a frown.

' same as last year huh? maybe what he is saying is right. It's impossible for strong mage to be born in commoner circle ' I sigh and continue standing guard

My eyes suddenly trailed to a young child with a blue locks. (a/n it's not the anime.btw, have you guys watched the anime yet?! it's so goodddd)

' that is unnatural feature for a commoner ' I thought watching the child going up the stage.

mostly commoner have either black hair or brown hair and black or dark brown eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.