CHAPTER 10

“ SOME PEOPLE ARE SUCH
TREASURE THAT YOU JUST
WANT TO BURY THEM ”

(m/n)'s POV

A cold wind blew through the school garden , making the trees and flowers dance and sway. The sound of birds singing and bees buzzing among the flowers adding to the peaceful atmosphere.

A pair of student , a tall (h/c) male and slightly shorter golden blonde hair boy walked through the garden.

" And this is the famous garden of Star Falling High School. The second most biggest garden in the country. "

' of course the first one is palace's garden ' I thought , stating a statement that everyone know of.

" Our school garden has mix of different species of flower. Some were the usual , like roses, daisies , forget-me-nots........... "

Shinwoo's POV

' I can't seem to focused of what (m/n) is saying. He is just too cute explaining his interest. Look at his eyes , it's shining. I can hear him talk forever........I wish he talk this much with me more often ' I close my eyes and sigh.

after taking a deep breath , I turn back my attention to the male and smile softly.

' I never see him talking this much before. Did he like flower so much. Maybe we should planning our wedding in the garden '

' . . . '

My cheek turned a deep shade of red.

' stupid shinwoo. stupid stupid stupid stupid. why am I thinking about that........' I mentally slap myself

' but it's not like I don't like it. it's kinda a good idea , right? ' I smile goofily

' (m/n) in a suit. noooo. It's too much , the world will collapse immediately. And I don't want that people get to see (m/n) wearing that , it's only for me. '

I started to get lost in my thought. My face start to flushed even more. My cheek growing hotter each minutes imagine a wild thought.

(m/n)'s POV

" This little flower is called a daisy. It's native to many areas, and it spreads easily, which can.... "