CHAPTER 11

“ And then I think maybe I wasdesign to be alone

design to be alone. "

M/N's POV

' fuhhh , that was a close call ' I sigh.

I take a deep breath for couple of minutes. Trust me or not , I'm very anxious but thanks to this majestic gorgeous magnificent glorious face , it didn't show any nervousness at all. Thank you God for bestowed me this perfect gift so call face. (a/n narcissist much ಠಿ_ಠ...and it's me who give you that face ಠ∀ಠ)

/ timeskip to kneeling author who got nag by Iris for breaking the 4th wall. btw continue~ /

[ what close call host? ] Iris ask innocently

' the kiss ' I look at Iris with disappointment. My face look like it got "u r so slow" plastered on it.

And Iris being Iris didn't get the sarcasm.

[ ohhhhhhhhhhh ] Iris got silent for a moment signalling that its first time thinking (it's not)

[ but host , you have already kissed the prince before. What is the different? ] question mark appeared on its face althought Iris basically is faceless but who are we to talk about that.

' It's completely D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T. It's purely accident when it happen that time , and we are a kid. A KID , but now we are full grown teenager and on top of that we have full consciousness of our action ' I explain to Iris.

[ ohhhhh that make sense now. ] Iris nod- I mean bouncing? idk man

When our mc and our beloved system in their own world. The third person with them kinda get forgotten. You know the feeling when in the trio , there must be one person leaving behind. Yea that feeling. What can I say , trio never work man. Sad truth (⌐■-■) (speaking from experience)

anyways

YUSHIN's POV

He's been so quiet. I'm not saying he is talkative. talkative? our student council president. never be on the same word , he even got people to call him the ice king and his magic is not any related to ice. It's mainly because of his emotionless face.

I even didn't remember where is the last time his face show any emotion beside his resting one. Did I ever seen it? I don't think so- well until today.

his usual bored eyes show a little glimpse of his soft and gentle side , his straight lips line quilt a little showing not a very obvious grin but not quiet a smile but it shown when he is with him.