CHAPTER 12

“ You know you're in trouble
when the little voice in your
head start a group chat ”

3rd POV

The morning sun cast a warm, golden glow over the sprawling campus of Star Falling School. New Students bustled about their colorful robes and satchels hinting at their magical prowess. A sense of excitement and anticipation filled the air.

In the midst of this vibrant scene, Yuu, our beloved mc, with a determined look in his eyes, stood in the middle of the crowd. His heart pounded in his chest as he waited for the most anticipated event of his life – the battle for determined magic class.

Gold Class (Highest): Gold class would represent the most advanced and powerful magical practitioners. Students in this class would likely have mastered multiple magical disciplines and be capable of extraordinary feats of magic.

Silver Class: Silver class would consist of highly skilled and proficient students. They would be adept in various magical areas and would likely be considered experts in one or more specific disciplines.

Bronze Class: Bronze class would include students who are proficient and capable in magic but may not have reached the level of mastery seen in the higher classes. They would still be respected and considered skilled magicians.

Copper Class (Lowest): Copper class would consist of students who are competent in magic but may not yet have the experience or range of abilities as those in higher classes. They are in the process of honing their skills.

He must do his best to earn a place at Star Falling School and prove himself that he, a commoner, can also wield magic.

Yuu adjusted his cloak, his fingers trembling with a mixture of anxiety and excitement. The air hummed with the murmur of spells and incantations as students practiced and warmed up.

He caught the eye of his bestfriend, Daon, a boy with ravenette hair matching with an amber orbs. He flashed him a warm smile and approach the blue haired boy.

" Yuu, there you are " without warning, Daon arm wrapped around the said male, pulling him into a tight embrace.

The suddenness of the hug startled the shorter male " ek- Daonnn, let go, there is people here " Yuu struggle in the ravenette warm hug.