2. Way Life Goes

I've never been one to skip school... and considering why I did it I dont know how im going to answer this.

"I didn't feel good and I hadn't went to class so I just walked back home," I responded.

"But you're crying," she said.
"Is someone bothering you?" she continued.

"No, my stomach doesn't feel good and I knew i couldn't get through a full day of school," I say as my phone blows up with notifications.

"Who is that?" she asks.
"Its just the groupchat,"I respond.

Shit, I wasn't lying. She looked at me with a little confusion then walked out, shutting the door behind her.

I finally open the groupchat to see Jayson, Nubia, Layla, and CeCe all blowing me up.

Jayson was calling me gay and a bitch but he texts me on the low showing me his dick. Funny how that works, huh?

Nubia and Cece are shocked that I even did it. They are asking how long we talked and why we did it in the school restroom.

Layla was the only person who asked me how I was doing.
Since everyone else was being dismissive and messy she facetimed me to see how I was doing.

My eyes were still red and wet. And my throat was dry and closing.

"Hey Layla," i said after the facetime started.

"Why are you crying Jay?" she asked.

Did this bitch really just ask why I was crying? I was being intimate in the school restroom! The boy doesn't even care about me. My friends don't care. My mom will find out. My life will be ruined. I'm still in the closet.

She continued speaking,"You gotta get your lick back boo."

"Lick back... how the hell am I supposed to do that?"

" I just found out that the boys that posted the video, Brayden and Kyrie, both have videos twerking together and kissing."

"How will that benefit me," I ask,"you don't have the video."

"Bitch have you forgotten who I am? If there is tea I have it," she said.

"You want me to post it or sum," i ask.

If I post them they may kill me. Like you don't understand they hood niggas with connections.

"Girl they'll kill me if I do that," i continue.

"They ain't touching you friend," she says.

I feel my heart skip a beat.

The groupchat is blowing up saying I need to look at something.

I open the groupchat and its a screenshot of a post from Kam.

My heart stopped. DID HE REALLY JUST- lie like that....
My heart is beating faster than ever... my eyes are blurry and i can barley see. im shaking in fear.

My breakdown is interrupted by my friend China calling me.

"Jay, I saw what happened," she continued," I know you better than almost anyone you would never do some shit like that."

"Yeah but everyone is gonna believe him because he's popular and an athlete... and I'm a nobody. My mom will definitely kill me. And what if his family pressed charges?," I go on.

"Jay, people lie. Thats just the way life goes. Bad things happen but he has no proof. He has sent you plenty of freaky messages and you screenshot everything. You can easily prove him wrong," she says.

"Yeah but my reputation will be ruined." I say.

Shit. It already is. My message requests are full of people telling me I should kill myself. They are calling me so many bad words that I dont want to say. Im so tired of my life.

"I'll defend you friend. Any bitch or nigga that wanna talk about my friend getting shot bitch. And thats on WHAT?"

"Period," I say sighing.

"Well girl imma talk to you later," I say starting to have THOSE thoughts again.

She hangs up and now im stuck with my thoughts. I dont want to live anymore. I've been depressed for so long and Kam was my only light. And now that he's gone all I see is darkness.

If this is the way life goes, I don't want to live it.

_________________________________

Did this with no revision. next chapter will be better i promise.

How did you like it?

What do you think will happen next?