1.1- Orgins Suck

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❝ origins and more friends? ❞

origins and more friends?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ TVi studio

Reporter Nadja Chamack updated Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement." She showed a variety of pictures is shown. "Police have cordoned off the area."

André was on television alongside officer Roger. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera flipped backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug, Chiroptera and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Marinette's home.

Marinette is standing next to her father, watching the TV while he washes dishes.

Tom turned around and put his arm on Marinette's shoulder. "Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared, because we trust them." He raised a fist with confidence and faith.

Marinette looked down in shame. "But what if Ladybug fails?"

"Then I'd come and save you." Her dad held up a baguette as a sword. "Super Baker to the rescue!"

Marinette giggled and reached up to give her father a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Super Dad!"
She ran up to her room and grabbed her purse, pausing for a moment to look at her vanity drawer where she keeps her Miraculous. She opens the drawer and contemplates taking the case the Miraculous is in. Then, she places the case in her purse with certainty.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ [reader] house

[reader] sat at their home as Lokki laid at their side with a text message from Nathaniel.

'Lokki how the hell will this work?' Almost as if Lokki could hear what they were asking they instantly got infront of them.

"What did we not do? I mean we got Ivan unakumatized, what was next?" [reader] facepalmed.

Lokki snacked on a mango. "It was your first day and this almost happens every time but the owner of the ladybug miraculous must capture the akuma. Tikki must have forgotten to tell the owner..." Thsy mumbled before eating the rest of the food.