1.1- How it all started

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❝ origins and friends ❞

origins and friends

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

       "Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were... the Miraculous. Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Two of these Miraculous are more powerful than the others; the earrings of the Ladybug, which provide the power of creation; and the ring of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time, will achieve absolute power."
A small light purple creature explained.

"I want that absolute power, Nooroo. I must have those Miraculous!" A male voice said, causing Nooroo to looked shocked.

Nooroo tried to move past it. "But nobody knows where these Miraculous are!"

The male voice continued talking. "I found you though, my little Nooroo. Your Miraculous... remind me of its powers again."

"The Moth Brooch allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make that person your devoted follower!" The creature seemed a bit more comfortable explaining its powers than talking about the other miraculous.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?" Nooroo's eyes widened after the male said that.

Nooroo quickly tried to stop him. "But master, the Miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!"

The male voice has cut him off.
"I must have this absolute power." He pointed directly at Nooroo causing the creature to shake.

"Your Miraculous is in my control! I am your master now, and you must obey me."

Nooroo replied sadly while holding his head down. "Yes, master."

The male put on the brooch.  "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise! From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

At Fu's massage shop. Wayzz woke up and started to sense that something was wrong.

"Master, Master!" Wayzz called out causing the customer to hear Wayzz, and look up.

"Master, master... chanting, it's all part of the treatment. Master, master..." Fu started to push the customer out door. "Thank you for coming, see you again next week!"