1.4: Renaming

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Collège Françoise Dupont

Adrien, Chloé, Ivan, Alya, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Nathaniel, Nino, Rose, Kim, and Sabrina are in their classroom with Miss Bustier, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya used the Ladybug cutout, and puts it over their faces.

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment." Alya spotted Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya. "Is Marinette still in the girl's room?"

"Uh, I don't know, miss." The bell rang and the students prepare to leave the classroom.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years. "Then, answer this simple questionnaire." She gave two to Alya. "See to it that Marinette receives her homework."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the classroom.

Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

"It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Bathroom.

Alya was searching for Marinette.

"Marinette?" She called out. Looking around she spotted [reader] bathing something in the sink.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the classroom.

Alya spotted Rose and Juleka.
"Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere?" Rose and Juleka shook their heads.

Alya entered the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo.

"Chloé's Ladybug?" Alya whispered.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outside the school.

Chloé boarded her limousine, Alya followed her.

"Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk." She left a message as she saw Nino. "Nino, wait!"

Nino turned around. "Yeah?"

"Come with me, I need your help!"

Nino looked at her confused. "So—"
Alya shushed him. She made an attempt to call Marinette again, but it only went to her voicemail.