1.6: You're my Valentine

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Class

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Class

"In fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?"

Rose stood up, swooning while looking at Juleka. "Because only love can conquer hate!"

[reader] smiled at what Rose said. Rose was such an extremely sweet heart to everyone. They went back to writing something. That had caught Nathaniel's attention. 'What are they writing?' Before he could ask the teacher continued to talk.

The note had ways of describing the person as behind sweet, respectful and someone that they loved. Nathaniel quickly looked away as he saw [reader] take something out. "Correct, Rose."  Nathaniel jumped at hearing that and looked away.

Max cut her off. "Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-"

Miss Bustier put her hand up.
"Thank you, Max. That's enough."
Marinette was looking over Adrien's shoulders as he writes a letter.

Miss Bustier noticed Adrien looking down at his desk writing. "Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson."

Marinette gasped catching, [reader]'s attention. Nathaniel looked at they writing to only see it could have been a love letter but didn't know for who.

Miss Bustier approached Adrien. "Can you tell me what I just said?"

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien answered without looking up from what he was writing.

"Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!"

As almost every left the class Nathaniel was waiting for [reader] to leave the room. As each second passed the teen got more nervous until he finally left, fearing rejection.
As soon as he left [reader] came out with a note in their hand, ready to give it to someone but almost very one was gone and the person they wanted to give it too had already left.

"Hey, [reader] can you help me? I wanna ask someone out and I need some help planning it out." [reader] jumped at the hand to only see Juleka with a worried look.

They nodded with a small smile. "Of course." Juleka only smiled for a couple of secounds.

"Thank you!"

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Juleka's House

[reader] walked along side with Juleka to her house feeling a bit worried, never being there. Juleka's mom wasn't there as she said that she was busy at the store getting ready to buy some stuff to decorate the house-boat.