Pleasure (joey smut)

It was finally a quiet afternoon, no one bothering you no fighting it was amazing you got time to yourself. Paul, Jim, Mick, Corey and Craig had all left the house while Sid was with Chris, Shawn was probably cleaning and Joey.. well you didn't know where Joey was, you had been looking for him all morning and you even asked Shawn but he didn't know. While you were sitting on the lounge it started to itch your brain, you wanted to see Joey for some reason.. you hadn't seen him all morning. You began looking in all of the rooms but still no Joey, you looked all over the house but still no sight of Joey.. well you looked everywhere besides the basement but there was no way you could go down there. You stood at the top of the stairs wondering if you should go down or not.. you stood there for a few minutes and then you finally decided to go down. You crept slowly down the stairs as they creaked, you made it into the pitch black basement, "J-Joey are you d-down here?" you called out in a shaky tone, there was no response so you decided to go back up stairs. You were making your way up the stairs until you felt a cold hand wrap around your wrist, you snap your head around to see who grabbed your wrist, it was hard to tell for a few seconds but your face lit up when you realised it was Joey. "Joey! there you are I've been look-" you shut up when he dragged you down the stairs and threw you onto a small lounge that was in the corner of the basement. "J-Joey?.." you asked lowly but there was no response, it was still pitch black and you didn't know what Joey was doing or what he was going to do to you. "Shh baby, I want you to make me feel good.. please y/n I need it.." he whispered into your ear, you immediately knew what to do. You hopped off of the lounge and kneeled down down in front of Joey who was already undoing his pants, but you stopped him and he looked at you with confusion in his eyes, "Joey.. let me do all the work" you mumbled and you heard him chuckle in response. After you finished undoing his pants you pulled them down slowly while pulling down his boxer's. You began to give his began to give his tip kitty licks, "y/n.. please don't tease me.. I need you.." he groaned out, you chuckled at how he's being right now.. he's never subby like this but in your eyes you find it somewhat attractive. You slowly lowered your head down on his length and you felt him put his hand on your head, after a few seconds you began to bob your head on his length causing him to moan out, "y-y/n.. fu-fuck feels so good..". You knew he was close as he began to moan and groan out obscene words at you, and how he was pulling your hair roughly, "y/n.. I-I'm gonna c-cum, please s-suck harder.." he groaned, in which hearing his words you did suck harder causing him to moan out loudly. "F-fuck y/n I'm gonna c-cum!" he moaned out gripping your hair even harder and not long after he was cumming completely down your throat. You sat  up and looked at Joey.. from what you could see through his mask, his eyes were blown wide open and his long black hair was sweaty sticking to his mask. "T-thank you y/n.. I'll make it up to you later.." he whispered in your ear and gave you a hug. "You're welcome Joey.." you mumbled becoming embarrassed because it quickly became awkward until Sid, Corey and Paul sprinted down the stairs. "Y/n and Joey! There you are Sid was telling us that you were sitting on the couch and you weren't there so we got stressed that you escaped!" said Paul in a quick voice. You shook your head and gave him a small smile "y/n I wanna cuddle I've been out all day and barely touched you come with me!" Shouted Corey picking you up carrying you up the stairs.

(A/n here ❤️) Hey lovely's! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If in any of my chapters you notice a mistake please let me know and I'll fix it straight away, I'm on mobile so errors happen LMAOAO