Thigh riding (Sid smut)

A little more Sid smut because he's hot and we all love him 🫶 sorry if this is kinda a short chapter but I feel like it's pretty good ❤️

You were sitting in Sid's room which smelt like pure weed and mixtures of all the other shit he takes. Something about him today just seemed so...different, he was usually super energetic but today he seemed more, calm and loving. You always found it extremely attractive when all of the men were soft and loving towards you, considering they were all quite intimidating it was different but you enjoyed it. Out of nowhere, Sid pulled you onto his lap, his hands ran slowly up and down your thigh squeezing the plushness softly every once in a while. He placed one of his hands on your hip and the other under your chin, somewhat forcing you to look up at him and you couldn't lie, in that moment Sid looked incredibly attractive, the way his brown hair hung in front of his mask and the way his blue eyes stared deeply into yours. He leaned down to your ear, his hot breath waving over you neck "y/n, princess can I touch you?" he asked calmly in a bittersweet tone, his words making you crave him, you felt your face warm up but you nodded, desperate for his touch, Sid chuckled lowly in response. Sid began to remove your shirt and then..your bra, his face instantly brightened at the clear site of your breasts, you felt your face begin to warm up again, "hmm fuck baby don't feel embarrassed every inch of you is absolutely stunning" he mumbled lowering his mouth to your breast. He lightly bit down on your nipple but moved back but not to far considering you could still feel his warm breath hovering on your breast. He fully moved his face away so that you were back to looking up at him, you whined, you honestly needed more and although you loved what you were getting you just needed more from him you were desperate. "Mm don't worry baby I promise to make you feel good but I need to know first, would do be down to try something a little...different?" your mind flooded with thoughts of what Sid wanted to try, he was a very outrageous man so his thoughts are...different. You slowly nodded your head, your heart racing near pumping out of your chest but that slowly died down when Sid opened his mouth, "would you wanna try y'know riding my thigh?" your mind was put at ease, you were honestly thinking that he was going to make you do something completely different but this, this was fine, you nodded with a little smile on your face clearly excited. You quickly removed your pants and panties your heart racing even more from excitement, you've never done something like this before but you have always fantasied of doing so, "someone's excited, huh?" Sid said his words making you turn red due to embarrassment, you didn't answer him but that didn't bother him as he could clearly tell you were. You began to get a little nervous but that didn't stop you, you sat down on his thigh, The small bit of friction between you and his thigh nearly caused you to let out a sob, thanking him as you began to fuck yourself on his thigh and not waste any time. Your pretty little pleas were like music to his ears, and he let out a soft chuckle. "What a good little whore, getting off on my thigh like this. Do you really deserve it?" His words shot directly through your gut, causing you to let out a string of slurred 'I do's in response. It felt like forever, your shaky sobs and cries echoing throughout his smoky room as you found yourself grinding your hips across Sid's clothed thigh, chasing after a release that seemed so very far away. "I can't," You gasped, choking back another cry. "S-Sid, I can't cum. Please, I need your help." Sid only flexed his thigh in response, causing you to cry out. His hand snaked up to squeeze at the side of your throat gently. "You either cum on my thigh or don't get touched, alright?" His words made you want to cry, but you nodded and thanked him repeatedly for the extra friction he provided. "Gonna— fuck, Sid I'm—" He traced circles along your thigh with his finger, humming in response. He must have known what you were trying to say, because he began to bounce his thigh before you could even finish. "Go on, princess. Cum on my thigh." He cooed in your ear, holding your trembling body in place on his thigh while you cried and felt your own orgasm wash over you. He ran his hands over your thighs, mumbling soft praises as you clutched onto his shoulders for dear life. Your head fell back, you felt so good. "You did such a good job huh princess?" He mumbled into your ear, but you were basically already out of it.