Mine (Corey smut)

You and all of the other nine men were sitting down at the dining room eating dinner. Sid, Chris and Joey were talking about video games, Mick, Shawn and Jim were talking about god knows what, Craig was next to Corey doing nothing and you were next to Paul talking about music. Paul, Shawn, Mick, Chris, Jim, Joey and Craig had all finished eating, leaving you with just Corey and Sid.. "y/n! Can we cuddle tonight I've missed you!" Sid shouted with a mouth full of food, you looked over at him and went to open your mouth until Corey had to butt in, "no, she's staying with me tonight" he said in a low tone cutting his food, you heard Sid scoff and walk off. You finally finished eating and as anyone would you stood up, took your dishes to the sink and went to wall off until you felt someone grab your hips and spin you around, "where do you think you're going hmm? remember you are staying with me tonight.. so that means wherever I go you go, right doll?" he whispered in your ear, gripping your hips even tighter than before, you just nodded in response and he chuckled. He stood in front of you for a while not even moving, until his hand creeped it's way up to your throat, "you're so beautiful doll, and the best part is, you're all mine.. mine only, the others may touch you and shit but in the end you belong to me.." he mumbled into your ear giving your throat a light squeeze, you didn't reply which was a bad idea as he slapped you across the face and dragged you upstairs, when he made his way into what you guessed was his room, he threw you on the bed and tied your hands to the bedhead and began to remove all of your clothing. He stepped back for a second and fell silent, "you look so beautiful right now.." he whispered and your heart fluttered. He sat in between your legs and he began to lower his head towards your chest, you felt him lightly bite down on your sensitive nippled making you groan out in pain and pleasure, you felt him smirk against your tit. He moved away from you chest and once again just sat up still between your legs and started at your body which made you nervous, your mind started to flood with thoughts, "what if he's judging me...?" you were immediately snapped out off your thoughts as he slammed his cock straight into you. "F-fuck C-corey!" you moaned out as he began thrusting rapidly into you making you feel overwhelmed but so good. "God baby.. you're so, so good for me.. fuck I love you, you're mine.. you have no other choice, you belong to me.." he groaned out. He started sucking dark hickeys into your collarbones while still thrusting harshly into you ignoring you cries for him to stop, he pulled away from your collarbone and gripped your thighs thrusting even more harder into you than before, "y/n.. fuck you're such a whore, my little whore hmm? fuck..". "C-corey I'm g-gonna c-cum.. f-fuck!" you moaned out and you heard him chuckle and grip your thighs harder. "Fuck baby you gonna cum yeah?.. c'mon be a good girl for me and cum all over my cock.." you groaned out and with that you came, and not long after you felt him cum deep inside of you. He pulled out of you and lied down next to you dead silent until you both hear a noticeable voice come from the other side of the room, "SO THATS WHY YOU WANTED Y/N! YOU JUST WANTED TO FUCK HER" the voice shouted from the other side of the room, you and Corey looked at each other and he mouthed you "sid" you giggled. "Fine then Sid come over you can cuddle y/n.. I want her to cuddle with tomorrow" he said with jealousy in his voice, you looked up at him putting his clothes on and he turned around and smirked, you two held eye contact for a while until Sid ran over to you and snuggled right into your neck.