Aftershow love (Jim smut)

I'm so sorry for the late updates I'm trying 🥲❤️ but i hope you guys enjoy ❤️ - also in this you're still y'know kidnapped by them but idk how to explain it and only in this chapter is placed in the 1999 era. Credit to, iluvjim4 for the idea 🖤
You watched from the side of the stage slipknot preforming, well you were mainly staring at Jim. The way his black hair stuck to his jester mask, the way his hands slid up and down the base of the guitar and last but not least... his fingers, they moved quickly making a feeling that unexplainable wash over your body. They had just finished their last song now all coming back stage. You watched them all come in one by one, sweat dripping down their masks, skulling water down as if they hadn't drank for years. Sid came running over to you hugging you snugly, you could feel Jim's eyes staring into you, filled with jealousy which, for Jim was normally kind of weird for him to get jealous, he really only gets jealous if he's in a shitty mood. Corey came over and pulled Sid off of you and moved into where Sid previously was hugging you tightly, the dreadlocks which were drenched with sweat resting on your shoulders, "how did we do princess?" Shawn asked from the other side of the room in a calm tone clearly in a good mood while, Jim clearly was filled with rage. "Y-you guy's uh did good" you mumbled out finding it awkward as they all chuckled at you, well besides Jim. Corey moved anf Chris came dashing over to you until Jim pulled you into a small bathroom causing a groan to come from most of the men. He locked the door behind you, and began to kiss you harshly but quickly pulled away as Chris began banging on the door screaming out loudly clearly annoyed at Jim taking you away. He pushed you to the side and swung the door open pulling Chris in closely, he mumbled something to him anf slammed the door shut. He turned around to you and gripped your hips tightly pulling you closer. His lips landed on your neck, keeping in the same spot making sure to leave a mark behind. You groaned annoyed at his manner but also from the arousal running through your veins. You grabbed Jim's hands on the counter, and squeezed, trying to resist your body's reaction but getting lost in the sensation at the same time. "Jim.. please" you whispered out desperate for more.He placed his hands on your waist, lips sucking at the skin where shoulder meets neck, hips pressing right where you want more. Taking supports on the counter you were on, with your hands, you let your head fall back, moaning. Before you could get an idea of what was going on, you warm felt lips on your inner thigh, followed closely by a warm tongue licking a path to your knee. You moaned rather loudly and blushed. Your thighs kept open by Jim's powerful hands, you let yourself fall back, shoulder blades against the mirror - the cold surface doing wonder to your overheated skin. You tugged onto Jim's sweaty black hair. "Fuck..Jim, please." You moaned, biting her lips to contain the sounds coming from your dry throat. Jim knew everything about you, every single one of your weaknesses, strengths, sensitive spots, ticklish spots but more importantly he knew how to play you, like a freaking instrument and the bastard liked - wait scratch that - the bastard loved to play you with his lips and tongue. A sensation of pulling got your attention and you let your gaze fall on the man who was on his knees between your splayed legs. Shivers were running down and up your body, and your body visibly trembling which generated a smirk for Jim. Your eyes were closed tight and lips parting with every moan that ripped from your throat , you cried out when you first felt his tongue playing with your clit. Jim kept flicking the tip of his tongue on your clit, rapidly without getting any closer. He was always so keen on getting as close to you as possible but it seemed like, for tonight, all he wanted was keeping track of your pleasure and making you get the best out of it. Shocks of pleasure made you jump above him, legs closing around his head making him chuckles quietly. "Feels good hm? Stupid needy whore..." "Fuck, Jim.. it feels so- fuck.. good" you moaned as your climax hit you out of nowhere, your body unready for it. Waves, after waves of pleasure crashed over you Aftershocks running through you. All the air ceased to exist in your lungs as the only thing you could see was pure white. After coming down from the orgasm that ripped throughout your body, Jim looked up from his spot between her legs and smiled sheepily at you. "Did that feel good huh baby?, was it as good as how the others make you feel?" You felt a blush rising from your chest up to your cheeks and looked away briefly, the obsenity of his words among his proud smirk almost too much to handle. With your hold on Jim's muscular shoulders,you pulled him up. Letting yourself fall forward, head to his chest, arms arond his waist. "Thank you Jim.. even though this was unexpected... it was worth it." You almost whined when Jim  laughed quietly, pulling away gripping your thighs lightly, helping you off the bathroom sink. He gave you your clothes and turned around to give you privacy. He unlocked the door for you when you were ready but you honestly weren't ready for the wave of embarrassment that was going to wash over you the second you walk out, but you managed to when Sid ran up to the door, pulled you out and placed you on the couch, "so you guys fucked huh?" Asked Paul who was sitting next to you, with his warm large Hand squeezing your plush thigh softly. You looked down at your hands turning red, completely ignoring Paul's questions causing multiple chuckles to come from the room. "Y'know, y/n you really need to learn how to contain your moans.." mumbled Chris from the other side of the room, he was clearly... annoyed or something. You scrunch your eyebrows together getting offended by his words but you knew it was best to stay silent.