1.

"Y/N, warm everyone up." Kreese ordered.

"Yes, sensei." She bowed and stepped on the mat and stood at the front. "Positions! Aitz!" The other students got into their stance. "YAH!"

"HYAH!" They howled back.

It seems ridiculous that a 13 year old girl was leading a class of high school and college students but the truth was that Y/N D'angelo skills bested all of them. She was the star student of Cobra Kai.

"That's enough Ms.D'angelo. Get ready to spar!" Kreese announced to the class. They all got in a spot around the mat.

Just at that moment, a bony little blonde boy about Y/N's age crept into the dojo. He went unnoticed by everyone except Y/N.

Who the hell is this scrawny ass kid and what's he doing here? She thought.

"Westile! D'angelo! Prepare to match!" Kreese commanded.

"Yes sensei." The two students replied, jumping up and walk to the center.

"Face each other...bow." They did as asked, "Face me...bow. " He said, kickstarting the match.

[sorry if this doesnt make sense idk anything abt karate]

As she was taught, Y/N immediately struck first, coming at him with an assortment of punches and kicks. Because of this, Westile was stuck on defense, not really a Cobra Kai's strength. She got his arm caught when he tried to catch a high kick from her right leg. In the mood to show off, she jumped and spun her left leg to hit his face, leaving him on the ground and her on her knee. Westile groaned in defeat and pain.

"What are you waiting for? Christmas?" Kreese said sarcastically, "Finish him." In response, Y/N turned and struck him in torso. "Good."

She stood up, bowed and went back to her spot.

The little blonde boy at the door, who goes by the name Johnny, stood in awe at the sight. Someone his age, let alone a girl, was so strong and powerful and....pretty. He thought.

Y/N glanced over to him, seeing how he gawked at her with his mouth open.

Catching flies, huh? She snorted to herself.

Johnny noticed her mocking look and abruptly composed him self in embarrassment. He tried to walk out but tripped over a pair of shoes, making a lot of noise and getting the class's attention.

"Class, looks like we got a visitor." Kreese announced. The two fighting in the center paused. "Are you lost, kid?" All the students laughed except Y/N.

"N-No, sir, I...." He breathed in, "I want to take....karate, sir." The cackles of the teenagers bounced off the dojo walls but Kreese held up his fist to silence everyone.

"Alright, step on the mat. Who wants to match?"

Oh he's gonna get destroyed. Y/N laughed in her head

Hey maybe we should give him a chance, he's just a scared kid. Another voice in her head said.

No, what, are you stupid?

C'mon, man

"I'll do it, sensei." Y/N spoke up.

"You've been getting a lot of spotlight today, Ms.D'angelo. Get up." He nodded.

Kreesw then preformed the same routine as he did before the match with Westile. It only took a few moves to make him fall on the ground. Just as she was about to strike a point she paused.