9.

how the actual balls are we at over 100 reads????

Y/N slammed her plate down in frustration causing the disgustingly brown sauce on it to splatter on Dutch's face and Bobby's 'food'. 

"Oh, c'mon dude." Dutch groaned, wiping his face.

"My lunch." Bobby sulked.

"Sorry." Y/N muttered before grabbing a fork to fidget with. She stared down at the table in deep thought, not even noticing she had taken all the forks at the table and began snapping them into pieces.

"So what happened with Larusso?" Jimmy asked.

"He found out I'm with you guys and now he's mad. But it's not like I didn't help him, I mean, I tried to be friends with him but it's not like we were friends for years and I just switched up on him! " She spoke, mainly to herself.

"I'll beat him up for ya,princess." Johnny said with a smirk.

"Are you kidding me? No, the fuck is up with you??"

"You sure? Cause all our broken forks say otherwise." Tommy snorted.

Y/N looked down at the pile of broken plastic and raised her eye brows, not remembering making it at all. She rolled her eyes and got up to go get them new ones. And as she got up and habitually  swayed her hips the way she taught herself as she walked, Johnny got quite the view.

"Hey, watcha' looking at there, buddy?" Dutch snickered.

"What?" Johnny snapped out of his trance, now realizing the entire table had seen him openly check her out. "Nothing, man." He cleared his throat.

"Well if you think its nothing then why are you staring for so long?" Tommy joined.

"Wait, I'm confused, what's he looking at?" Jimmy asked, stupidly. He was a good friend but a little slow.

"Take a wild guess."

"Ohh, Y/N's ass, right?" He realized.

"It's almost like there's nothing up there." Bobby spoke, gesturing to Jimmy's head, "Like all there is is a bit of airflow"

"Ok, fine, I stared at her ass. Doesn't mean anything." Johnny brought the conversation back to a focus right before Y/N came back.

"I got you all spoons 'cause that was all they had so I don't wanna hear a word about it I know it's pasta but try your best." She said, dropping the utensils in the middle.

They all took one and began eating.

"Hey, how come you got a fork, Y/N?" Jimmy pointed. "Thought you got us all spoons??"

"Yeah, I said I got you guys spoons." She stabbed her pasta with the fork and lift it to her mouth. Before it actually went in, Johnny yanked the utensil from her grasp and gulped the food down.

"Thanks, princess." He said with a mouth full of food.

"Fat ass." She muttered.

"What'd you call me?" He spoke in a jokingly angry tone.

"You're a fat ass who increases the seismic activity level of the entire fucking planet when you walk!" She look him in the eyes. They stared at each other for a few seconds before busting out laughing. It was just like old times, good old middle school humor was their favorite bonding activity.

Little did Y/N know that Daniel was watching from afar and seeing those two having so much fun together made his blood boil.