your mission to Spain

6 years later (current day)

          *BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*  being awaken to the sound of your alarm clock aimlessly slapping at it until it shuts off. Then you remember you have a meeting with the president today regarding your first mission. You look over realizing the time "SHIT" you say in a panic realizing that if you don't leave now you're going to be late. Basically launching yourself into the bathroom, you silently curse. 23 years old and you're going to be late for a meeting WITH THE PRESIDENT. Grabbing your toothbrush doing your routine. your hair is a mess, cursing at yourself again you put most of your hair into a lazy ponytail, almost not enough to fit but at least you're looking a bit more presentable.

          You run to your room opening your wardrobe tossing on a sleeveless latex turtleneck, soon following it up with a baggy pair of green pants. You stumbled to get your shoes on almost falling on your face, rushing out the door grabbing your f/c jacket on your way out. Basically racing out to the parking lot of your apartment building, recklessly hopping on your motorcycle before speeding off to the White House.

                    At the White House

         As you make your way into the lobby you check your watch thankfully you're not late yet, checking in and getting your visitors  tag your escorted to the president's office. Finally get to the doors walking inside to reveal the president, and who you assumed was going to be your partner on the mission. none other than Leon Kennedy, the name not being unfamiliar to your ears, on the contrary you've heard about him many times from other agents. Excited but nervous to be working with him you give him a firm nod as you make eye contact.

        Making your way over beside him as you stand facing the president awaiting instructions, he begins to speak "hello y/n and Leon I've called you both here today because you both will be going on a mission to Spain. Your mission is to rescue my daughter, we have suspicion that she has been kidnapped by a cult that lives deep in the woods of Spain." He pauses looking at you too making sure you understand

       He continues again this time handing Leon a photograph " this is my daughter Ashley Graham, she's who you will be looking for" he went on explaining a few more details before telling us to go home and pack up, he says he'll be sending a car for us tomorrow to leave for our flight to Spain.

       Time skip to the car ride in spane

          You stare out the window, Leon doing the same with his fist lately pressed against his cheek. you watch the trees of the wilderness fly by in a blur. The officer attempting to break the silence turns to face you and Leon "so tell me why did you two come to this horrible place?" Tiredly you scoff he should know that's classified.

            Leon takes his fist off of his chin "let's just say... We're looking for someone" the cop turning back around while making hand gestures " that someone must be very important huh, the chief gave the orders himself "help him" he said" the cop finished while chuckling to himself. You feel yourself growing agitated at how nosy your escort is being.

          "Well I'm sure you boys didn't come all the way out here to Rost marshmallows" his sentence bringing a smirk to your face as the cop chuckles "or maybe you did" he finishes looking back out the window. The cop in the passenger seat chuckling again as you watch him from the rearview mirror. " You have a strange sense of humor" he said looking back at Leon " so I'm going to let you in on a little secret just between you and me, a lot of people have gone missing around here"

           His words forcing you to look back up at him curiosity evident on your face. "And it's been that way for a while now" the cop finishes with a bit of a dull tone. Leon looks up at him " well then it should just be another day in the office right?" The cop chuckling again "well I mean last week there was some search for some missing hikers" Leon obviously trying to end the conversation looks up one last time "I'm sure you'll do your best to help me" he says flatly before looking back out the window.

         You continue it in silence for a few more miles, casually taking glances over Leon every once in awhile. What's going on inside his brain? You wonder. His blue eyes dart over and meet your e/c ones realizing that you were staring you didn't want to seem creepy so you advert your eyes to the side of him, pretending you were just looking out his window, you're pretty sure he knew you weren't though.

          "I think this is it" one of the cops say pulling over the one in the passenger seat turning over to face you both "well nature calls" he said while shrugging his shoulders "I'll be back in a minute" he says while walking away from the car. The man in the driver's side holds out a cigarette pack to the both of you "you smoke?" He says well offering you both one. You simply shake your head while Leon waves his hand away before going back to looking out the window, giving you the chance to steal a few more glances in his direction.

          It's sad you guys are work partners he is quite cute..... What? No y/n snap out of it, what are you even thinking you met him yesterday. Besides from what you've heard from other colleagues he's more of a ladies man. Caught up in your thoughts about the attractive blonde next to you, you hadn't noticed the man hadn't returned yet. The cop in the driver's seat scoffed. "sure is taking his time isn't he. Maybe he fell in" he said while glancing it you and Leon. Pausing before speaking again "maybe you two better go take a look eh?"

          Already annoyed with these two enough you scowl at him before hopping out and harshly slamming the door, stomping over to the other side before meeting Leon, looking up catching his gaze you can tell he wasn't exactly throwing a party over this either. Leon leads starting his walk through the woods to find the man, you not far behind. Taking this time to get more familiar with his features. Your walk was silent but in a comforting way, until you both stumble upon a cabin with dimly lit lights inside.

I think I'm going to end this here for now and get some sleep I'll update tomorrow this seemed like a good place to stop- sam